|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Supported Application||Fitness Tracker, Messages, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor, Music Player|
|Voice command||Touchscreen, Microphone|
|Water Resistance Level||Water Resistant|
|Band Material Type||Silicone|
|Band Width||22 Millimeters|
About this item
- Smartwatches powered with wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android phones ; Circumference: 200+/- 5mm
- Heart rate and activity tracking using Google fit; Built-in GPS for Distance tracking; swimproof design 5Atm; responses from Google assistant - it’s your own personal Google, always ready to help; speed through checkout with your watch using Google pay
- This is one smart watch - Receive smartphone notifications and app Alerts, manage your calendar, control your music, Download third party apps (your favorite ride-sharing or music apps), and customize your watch face; touchscreen functionality, built-in fitness Tracker, Microphone, music storage and controls, custom goal and Alarm settings, calendar Alerts, Multiple Time Zones, weather, LED Flashlight, wireless syncing
- Extend your battery life for multiple days with new, smart battery modes; magnetic USB rapid charger included; charge up to 80 percent in under an hour
- Fit for every style. This ultra-lightweight 43mm sport smartwatch is up to 40 percent lighter than other models with an aluminum case and silicone band. It lets you track your heart rate, track your workout (even swimming), customize your Dial and more. Case size: 43mm; Band size: 22mm; interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm bands; imported
4-Year Watch Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Never get caught without your wallet again. Pay from your watch wherever mobile payments are accepted.
Leave your phone behind. Use untethered GPS to track your run's distance (and play your stored music) on your watch.
From running to yoga (and more), this smartwatch measures heart rate automatically during a workout.
Google Fit gives you smarter health coaching with activity goals based on recommendations from the American Heart Association and World Health Organization: Move Minutes and Heart Points.
Our smartwatches use Bluetooth technology to connect to your phone. When a notification or alert arrives, a gentle buzz lets you know right away.
Designed to get you through your day, our most efficient battery yet gives you 24+ hours of touchscreen use. (*Depending on usage, plus 2 additional days in low-power mode.)
Your wearable is compatible with Android and iOS smartphones, specifically with Android OS 6.0+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS 10+. All devices have Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
CUSTOMIZABLE DIALS & STRAPS
Make your own dial by personalizing select watch faces with your favorite Facebook or Instagram photos. This watch is compatible with all 22mm straps. Check out all compatible 22mm watch straps for this interchangeable design.
|Fossil Men's Sport Heart Rate Smartwatch||Fossil Men's Gen 4 Explorist Heart Rate Smartwatch||Fossil Men's Gen 4 Explorist Heart Rate Smartwatch||Fossil Men's Gen 5 Carlyle Heart Rate Smartwatch||Fossil Men's Hybrid Smartwatch HR Collider||Extra Fossil Smartwatch Charger Gen 4, Sport, Gen 5|
|Heart Rate Tracking||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Water Resistance||Swimproof||Swimproof||Swimproof||Swimproof||Water Resistant to 5ATM|
|Speaker / Microphone||Microphone||Microphone||Microphone||Speaker + Microphone|
|Charging / Battery Life||1 Hour Rapid Charge / Approx. 1 Day Battery Life (plus 2 additional days in low-power mode)||1 Hour Rapid Charge / Approx. 1 Day Battery Life (plus 2 additional days in low-power mode)||1 Hour Rapid Charge / Approx. 1 Day Battery Life||1 Hour Rapid Charge / Approx. 36 Hour Battery Life (plus 2 additional days in low-power mode)||2+ weeks of battery life on a single charge|
|Music Controls||Control & Store Music on Watch||Control & Store Music on Watch||Control & Store Music on Watch||Control & Store Music on Watch||✓|
|Customization||Custom & Social Dials + Interchangeable Watch Bands||Custom & Social Dials + Interchangeable Watch Bands||Custom & Social Dials + Interchangeable Watch Bands||Custom & Social Dials + Interchangeable Watch Bands||Customizable Buttons + Interchangeable Watch Bands|
|Storage (Memory) / Processor||4GB (512MB RAM) / Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 (our fastest yet)||4GB (512MB RAM) / Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100||4GB (512MB RAM) / Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100||8GB (1G RAM) / Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 (our fastest yet)||Store up to 2 Weeks of Data Between Syncs|
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Fossil|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Item weight||3.49 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||50 Meters|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Compare with similar items
TicWatch E2, 5ATM Waterproof GPS Smartwatch with 24 Hours Heart Rate Monitor, Wear OS by Google, Compatible with Android and iOS
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (44mm, GPS, Bluetooth) Smart Watch with Advanced Health monitoring, Fitness Tracking , and Long lasting Battery, Aqua Black (US Version)
Garmin vivoactive 4, GPS Smartwatch, Features Music, Body Energy Monitoring, Animated Workouts, Pulse Ox Sensors and More, Black
|Sold By||AWESOME-SAUCE(#SNRECORDED)||MobvoiUS||Amazon.com||Save Right!|
|Item Weight||3.49 ounces||—||1.55 ounces||1.27 ounces|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Performance. It's definitely more responsive due to the new 3100 processor, but it's not a massive improvement. Apps are snappier and Google Pay comes up instantly, unlike previous watches. It seems to lag behind other non-Wear OS smart watches in terms of speed, but it's a step in the right direction.
2. Battery life. Initial battery life looked to be sub-par with an average day ending at 15% or lower. However, I removed some of the pre-installed bloatware (Nike run app, some emergency dialer app, Spotify) and I also made sure the Fossil heart rate monitor wasn't a widget on my watch face. Between these actions, my battery life after an average day was just under 50% - much better. This number includes always-on display and Google Fit background heart monitoring.
3. Comfort and style. Easily my favorite part about the watch. It's very sleek looking while also being extremely light weight. It's barely noticeable throughout the day and the silicone band is the most comfortable I've had yet. The stock Fossil watch faces aren't the best I've seen but some do offer some nice functionality. Unfortunately there is no speaker, so calls or Google Assistant responses aren't handled well on this watch.
4. Durability. Can't speak to this point too much since I've had it less than a week. I've read some reports of issues with the plastic housing, the charging hookup on the backside, or the rotating crow. With that said, I'll be taking extra care just in case. Definitely spend $8 to get the glass screen protectors.
5. Fitness tracking. Works as well as any other Google Fit supported watch. The weight makes it more ideal than other watches. Just be aware that it will drain the battery much faster while you're actively tracking your exercise.
TLDR - Among the fastest Wear OS smartwatch and exceptionally comfortable. Clean up junk apps for much improved battery life. Get the glass screen protectors. No built-in speaker. Stock Fossil faces are decent.
I had issues with the battery and found the solution
* Turn off Tilt to wake screen
* Turn on Always-on screen (yes it not consuming battery as Tilt to wake option)
* And also don't turn on Background heart rate in Google Fit (it will discharge the battery in 10 hours)
With this configuration, I am using this watch for more than 30 hours.
And it is a little bit slower than my friend's Ticwatch E.
Top reviews from other countries
The best part is the media control. Although you can download specific apps the inbuilt media control app is convenient. Play a song on your phone and the media app on the watch detects it instantaneously and then we don't touch our phone. Messages from different apps can be replied to via the watch itself. It detects voice well for Google assistant as well as speech to text. The watch is 5atm so no problem if rain or sweat. The sport part of the watch is pretty evident in its weight and the Google fit app doesn't disappoint. Let me be honest that I am not into much workout but the watch helps keep a track of my daily activity in terms of steps and the Google fit point system does motivate to achieve more. The difference is noticeable as I prefer walking more now to then see my watch appreciate my efforts. I commute daily in crowded trains. This watch is convenient and functional and does not require much effort in use. Wear Os is not the most perfect software yet and the one star less in the rating is for that, but the small glitches barely interfere with the usage of this watch. I have used the Sony smartwatch 2 prior to this and the evolution of smartwatches is very much evident when I use this Fossil smartwatch.
To conclude the Fossil sport smartwatch is a watch for someone who is looking at getting a functional timepiece & more but does not want to compromise on looks, the feel and the design. With a very smart profile functionally and with looks, the Fossil sport smartwatch is the one to keep and keep on using. At the price point its a steal.
The watch works fine with an iPhone but some of the features that we get when we connect to an android phone is missing. Watch will receive notification from iPhone but cannot reply back to a message from the watch itself. Google maps can be installed on the watch but to use it you will need an android device. My watch easily last for at-least 30+ hours for me with an above average usage. The watch is very light and have a good build quality. If you are using this watch with an android device you can unlock a lot more features. But for me with my iPhone the watch has every I need. It will notify me, helps to find my phone, fitness tracking,..
1. wear os
That's it. No, seriously. There is no other reason. This watch should be discontinued for the betterment of humanity. If you want to flaunt " Fossil" logo on a watch, It doesn't do a good job even for that purpose.
1. Cheap (af) build quality. Feels like a INR 200 watch that used to be sold on the street during early 2010s.
2. Hangs again and again. Optimization is bad (af).
3. Battery life is 20-24 hours max without sync on. With sync on, it literally dies in 10-12 hours. And when the battery gets low, good luck changing the menu!
Final Verdict: Complete wastage of 9k.