- Stay connected with display notifications and touchscreen functionality for texts, calls, emails, and app updates. Wear OS by Google connects your watch and smartphone using Bluetooth technology, so you can stay on top of what’s happening in your world.
- With built-in activity tracking, you can track your everyday accomplishments including steps, distance, and calories burned. Automatically syncs to your phone so you can keep tabs on your activity and notifications without ever pushing a button.
- Customize the face of your smartwatch anytime you want. Choose a Fossil or Wear OS by Google design, adjust the colors, and assign your favorite apps to the dial. Fit your style with interchangeable straps - compatible with all Fossil brand 22m straps.
- Effortlessly charge your Fossil Q by placing it on the inductive charging magnet (included). This wearable has an estimated 24-hour battery life, based on usage.
- Powered with Wear OS by Google, a trademark of Google LLC. Your wearable is compatible with Android and iOS smartphones, specifically with Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go) or iOS 9.3+. All devices have Bluetooth(R) 4.1 Low Energy and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Q Marshal is our everyday digital display watch that connects seamlessly to your phone. Strapped in smooth leather, the tech-savvy dial with touchscreen functionality includes the all-new Wear OS by Google's interactive dials (for info at a glance), user-friendly messaging, customizable watch faces and automatic activity tracking. Smartwatches built with Wear OS by Google are compatible with iPhone and Android phones. Wear OS by Google and other related marks are trademarks of Google LLC. Touchscreen smartwatches built with Wear OS by Google require a phone running Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS 9.3+. Supported features may vary between platforms.
- Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.5 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01BTTUC2Q
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: FTW2108
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 31, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Seller Warranty Description
2-Year Limited Warranty provided by Fossil Group. Our limited warranty covers defects in material or workmanship up to two years from date of purchase.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Fossil|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Display Type||Digital, Touch Display|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||6.40 Ounces|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One MAJOR thing: Don't judge the battery life until you've used it for a while. I very nearly returned it because the first few days I used it the battery would barely last 4 hours, and it took forever to charge. After a week of charge cycles I started to notice it getting better and after maybe another week of daily use it's totally fine. It'll live more than 24 hours now even with the always on face turned on, as long as it's not getting a ton of notifications. But I was literally a day from returning it due to the battery, so they should make some kind of note of how much the life will improve.
As a novice in the smart-watch field, I personally believe the Fossil Q is a great beginner watch. It is very easy to use, and only took me a couple of minutes to set up and pair with my iPhone 6, causing me to assume it works just as well with Apple phones as it does with Android phones.
The main drawback of the watch is the screen, particularly the “flat tire” appearance. The black bar at the bottom of the watch catches your eye instantly, reminding you that it is in fact a smart watch, not a “normal” watch. To my understanding, the black bar contains sensors which assist in detecting motion commands and vibration, but I feel the developers could have made that a little more discreet, so as to make the face of the watch a full circle, instead of giving it a “flat tire” look. In addition, the hinges closest to the face of the watch tend to squeak sometimes, but that isn’t as pressing an issue as the watch face.
On the contrary, the watch has many positive aspects as well. The design of the watch is superb, and the actual watch itself is very well built. The color is also very favorable, as it can go with anything you decide to wear. Its not-black but not-silver look makes the watch very versatile, and allows the watch to go with any watch face as well (as long as it’s not too bright). Moving on, the technology is also something to be marveled at. The apps included are very useful and easily accessible. I find myself saying “Hey, Google” at least 20 times a day. However, the watch must be connected to your phone to access all the wifi-required apps, and even then, it may not always connect as quickly as desired, but I haven’t had too much of a problem with that as of yet. Another thing I really like is the notification system. The watch vibrates whenever you receive a text message, an email, or any other notification. This is really helpful for me, because I usually never feel my phone’s vibration, but I almost always feel the watch’s.
All in all, the Fossil Q could use a design update, but regardless is a very well-built, modern, and functional smart-watch.
Most recent customer reviews
It's one of those wireless inductive chargers, which is great.Read more
Microphone never worked.
Bluetooth connection was spotty and the watch would often disconnect.