- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by eBags when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code JSCYFLA7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Fossil Q Wander Gen 2 Touchscreen Rose Gold-Tone S...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 32% off the $275.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
- Stainless Steel
- Smart watch compatible with Android Devices 4.3+ and iOS9+/iPhone 5+ features microphone, speaker, and display notifications for texts, calls, emails, and app updates
- In the Android Wear App on your phone can see a list of nearby devices. You can check the name of your watch on its screen.
- On your phone, touch your watches name. If your phone is already paired to another watch, you won't see a pairing code. Instead, touch Pair With A New Wearable and continue to follow the steps.On your watch, you?ll see a pairing code.
- On your phone, you should see the same pairing code shown on your watch. Then, touch Pair. You?ll see a confirmation message once your watch is paired. This can take a few minutes.
- Customizable watch faces and interchangeable straps, compatible with all Fossil brand 22mm straps
- Stays charged for up to 1 day (based on usage) with wireless conductive magnetic charger
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Be notified of important texts, calls, social messages and e-mails — right from your fingertips.
Track your everyday accomplishments: steps, distance and calories burned.
Control Your Music
Control your music with your phone's selected music player whether it's Spotify, Pandora, Soundcloud, Google Play, iTunes or Apple Music.
Customizable Dials & Features
Customize the face of your smartwatch anytime you want. Simply choose a Fossil or Android Wear design, adjust the colors, then add the complications of your choice to your watch face.
Swap Your Straps
Match your Fossil Q to your look in seconds with interchangeable straps.
This wearable has an estimated 24-hour battery life.
Note: Battery life varies based on usage.
|Q Wander Smartwatch||Q Wander Smartwatch||Q Founder 2.0 Smartwatch||Q Gazer Hybrid Smartwatch||Q Modern Pursuit Hybrid Smartwatch||Q Grant Hybrid Smartwatch|
|**Additional Plating & Strap options available||**Additional Plating & Strap options available||**Additional Plating & Strap options available||**Additional Plating & Strap options available||**Additional Plating & Strap options available||**Additional Plating & Strap options available|
|No Charging Required||✓||✓||✓|
|Customization Options||Interchangeable Straps + Customizable Dials||Interchangeable Straps + Customizable Dials||Interchangeable Straps + Customizable Dials||Interchangeable Straps + Customizable Buttons||Interchangeable Straps + Customizable Buttons||Interchangeable Straps + Customizable Buttons|
|Control Your Music||✓||✓||✓||Control your music, snap a photo or ring your phone||Control your music, snap a photo or ring your phone||Control your music, snap a photo or ring your phone|
|Microphone + Speaker||✓||✓||✓|
|Auto Update Time/Date||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Q Wander is our newest digital display watch that connects seamlessly to your phone.
- Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- ASIN: B01BTTUGJA
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: FTW2112
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 31, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
It was well packaged and included a quick start guide, warranty information in every conceivable language, and a charging cord (no brick). During the initial setup, the part where you have to connect it to a power source, is where we ran in to our first issues with the watch. It has a small magnetic charger that "connects" to the back of the watch. We finally got it seated correctly after much frustration and about ten minutes of our time. Now the LG connects instantly to it's wireless charger and the Huawei connects quickly but may need a little finesse. With the Fossil, it is a constant struggle of moving your body position just right when the stars align to get it to connect.
Once you get it charged you have a nice little smartwatch with a 360 x 326 (240 pixels per inch) resolution on a 1.5 inch display. The Huawei has a 1.4 inch display with 400 x 400 (289 ppi) resolution so you get more pixels on a slightly smaller display. There is also the "flat tire" at the bottom that is an ambient light sensor which adjusts brightness to lighting conditions. You end up losing a small portion of your watch face.
I can live with the flat tire, but the charging cable is a big issue for me and the "Settings Not Responding / Android Wear Not Responding / Process System Not Responding" messages are a dealbreaker. I have never even seen those messages in the Huawei and only once or twice on the LG (older watch) when it was disconnected from my phone. I did a factory reset on the watch and even paired it to another phone and still had problems with the OS responding. Maybe I just got a bad one. I have begun a service request with Fossil, so I'll update when they respond.
The only item she would add is the full instructions and a good tutorial
on the watch it self.
Most recent customer reviews
2017 Jul 13: I took the watch out of the box just now and the first thing I...Read more