Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 16, 2014
I was so happy with my decision to purchase this watch, when I received it. .Originally I had my eye on the gold perfect boyfriend fossil watch, however I purchased the silver version instead . My hand is very petite, It's still such a beauty. If you arent into big watches, I would not recommend this watch, perhaps the smaller version perfect boyfriend watch.

It's true to size. Well packaged. I've already received many compliments. I look forward to wearing this for many years to come, without feeling the need to upgrade.

I love this watch.
đź’•
review image
on July 9, 2013
Yes, this watch is bulky, heavy, and the face is huge...and I love that about it! I have the tiniest wrists and arms, and these over-sized watches usually look ridiculous on me, but this one is different. I took it to a jeweler and had 4 links taken out, and now it looks and feels amazing. The gold tone is beautiful and "real" looking. This is the type of watch that you're seeing in magazines with a bunch of stacked bracelets. It gives a bit of an edgy, boy-ish feel to my otherwise very feminine style. The stopwatch is a cool feature, and it's also nice to have the date on the face. The closure is sturdy. There really isn't anything I dislike about this piece. Fossil watches that I've had in the past have always held up extremely well, so I expect the same from this one.
on June 12, 2010
This is a really beautiful watch! I was looking for an oversize gold watch that looked trendy but elegant. The pictures do not do it justice, in person this is a gorgeous piece of jewelry! It is a bit heavy like the other reviewer mentioned, but not so much that it bothers you. I'm a petite woman and it's totally comfortable for me. I love the way it looks so much more expensive that it actually is and how the beautiful gold tone pops against my golden skin. I wear it with jeans, dressed up or down, even with mini dresses and it looks very cute and polished. I'm very happy with my new watch!
on June 16, 2014
Bought this for my father and after seeing all the female reviews I was afraid it would be to feminine, but when it arrived I realized it is not! This is beautiful and he absolutely loves it. It came in a beautiful Fossil box. Its of great quality and very unique. Great buy!
on July 22, 2014
Very gorgeous watch, elegant, has a perfect gold tone which is a soft tone nothing so bright that would look like a replica, it's a excellent gift for any occasion, the only problem I had was with the currier (ups) that in the supposely first attempt couldn't find my address and decided to send it back to sender which was a big inconvenience and they were so unwilling to get another resolution and both me and the seller where trying to get another option any how they were kind enough to ship another watch in a next day shipping to get it in the same week which was very appreciated
on January 29, 2016
Very nice but a few issues - Fossil in their online instructions aren't specific, but am guessing the correct diagram for this chronograph watch is VD57? Directions are very sparse. Could be more detailed and lastly - the date setting seems to "wander" probably because there's no way to tell if the minute hands are reflecting AM or PM? This information would be most helpful.
on March 14, 2017
A very versatile watch. I love it. I bought it in 2013 and it looks as new. Great buy
on October 15, 2013
Not the same as it looks in the pictures. Idk why everyone saying it's big and heavy or it's just the one iGot . The one iGot was small not heavy as it looks in the pictures and everyone is saying , kinda disappointed bout that buts it w.e . Doesn't fully look gold and for some reason when iGot it , it had small black marks on the band whitch isn't good idk what's up with that
on February 18, 2016
It's a Very nice Watch. It's not girly at all! I bought it as a gift for my boyfriend. He loved it. The face was nice and big which made it a good mans watch. He can wear it casually with jeans or he can dress it up and wear it with a nice shirt and slacks. Nice universal watch and great to wear.
on March 20, 2014
I bought this for my wife because she wanted a gold watch and didn't want something as flashy as her Michael Kors watches. Well, it looks as nice as the Michael Kors but not as flashy due to the band not being all shinny (half brushed). She loves it and wears it all the time. It is larger than most women's watches so if you like the large face look, then go for it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question