Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 7, 2012
The Rose Gold Color watch is great. I love Fossil Watches, but I typically buy watches with larger faces. If you like small faced watches though, then you will be happy with this purchase.
11 helpful votes
12 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on February 19, 2014
Two days after wearing it, the gorgeous but apparently cheap rose gold finish started wearing and showing an ugly musty gray underneath. Disappointed with the the poor quality; this is the second time this has happened to a fossil watch. Definitely not buying from them again.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on March 5, 2015
I just did not like this watch on my wrist. I had been looking at it online for quite a while, deciding whether to buy, thinking that the rose gold and brown make a beautiful combination and would go well with many outfits. However, when it came, I found the colors to be a little lackluster in person. I have a small wrist, but even so, I thought hat the band width was awkwardly small next to the watch face. Nothing in particular was wrong with it, and it came in good condition, but I returned it.
on December 10, 2013
watch is very beatiful, but it is a smaller than picture. I expected something bigger. The colour is beatiful and I like it.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on December 31, 2013
The coloring of this watch is great. Love the rose gold. I've always been happy with Fossil so I have no doubt I will be loving this watch for a very long time. It's easy to read, perfect size. The date is a little too small for me though. I was hoping it would be a little bigger so I could read it without my glasses. Having it resized was a littel tricky too. Be sure to go to a good jeweler or watch shop to have them do it.
on December 10, 2013
The face is a bit smaller than I had hoped, but it's still a nice looking watch and I think my mom will like it.
2 helpful votes
on February 26, 2014
This is my 2nd fossil watch, I like the brand. I like this watch because it's nice looking and not flashy. The watch fit great. The face is about 1 inch wide. I'm not fond of tiny faced watches nor large faced watches. This watch was the perfect size for me. In the picture, I thought the background was black, but it's more like chocolate. I'm glad I purchased the watch. It was delivered on time.
on February 24, 2014
i bought this for my wife, its a fossil so i know its a good quality watch and i love the colour, however it did seem like it was a used watch dunno if it was or wasn't but it just looked that way: like the finish wasn't the original finish, who knows but my wife likes it and ii like it too. so we're happy.
2 helpful votes
on September 14, 2012
I love Fossil Watches, and have accumulated quite a few over the years. This one has to be my favorite! However, it comes standard sized and needs to have links out to make it fit...waiting to get to the Fossil store for resizing. The watch has a larger face than I thought, but all and all, I really like it.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on April 23, 2014
I understand that batteries can run out, but now I have a watch that was purchased as a gift and I need to bring it somewhere to get it worked on (at a cost) within a week of getting it. I am not even sure its the battery as the minute hand moves slightly but just wont move forward. Otherwise, it is a pretty watch.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.