Truck Season Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on November 16, 2015
From the time I received this watch it has always had the wrong time! I kept resetting thinking okay I paid too much money for this to be a problem after numerous times of resetting the time I thought maybe it's the battery. I took it to the Fossil store and paid $10!!!! for a new battery. For a few days it worked great then Lord and Behold!! on the 3rd to 4th day it started back having the wrong time!!!! And of course it's too late for return!!!! Very dissappointed with this item!!! As much as I have ordered from Amazon I have NEVER been this unhappy about anything I have ordered. What good is wearing an expensive watch that can't keep correct time!!!!!
4 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on June 25, 2016
This watch is gorgeous and true to the quality I expect from fossil. If you are looking for the perfect boyfriend watch, this is the one. My husband actually thought I was wearing his watch. It may be a little too masculine for some.
review imagereview image
2 people found this helpful
on October 22, 2016
LEAVE this watch!! It is gorgeous and the reviews that say the picture doesn't do it justice are right!! It is shiny and beautiful. The face is white but not distractedly so like the pictures.make it look. The hands glow in the dark as well as some small dots for each number around the face! I was nervous I would regret the purchase from people saying it looks masculine. It does not at all!!
on December 31, 2015
I love this watch! It's big but doesn't look masculine on me. I wear this watch everyday and I love it.
on January 8, 2016
i love it, i ordered it on tues night and received it thurs afternoon, it looks just like the pic, its heavy and super shiny, so far keeps good time and its beautifull!!
on March 8, 2016
Purchased as a gift for my girlfriend and she loved it. Looks good and was far cheaper than anywhere else I looked.
One person found this helpful
on November 1, 2014
I love this watch so much I bought this one after buying the gold version of the same one. It is beautiful, keeps time perfectly, and fits great. I wear one or the other every single day.
2 people found this helpful
on January 18, 2018
Muy bueno
on August 19, 2015
This is a great looking watch! When it arrived it looked a bit larger than pictured. The watch face is a bit thick for a woman's watch to me. Other than that, this is a great watch and a great investment. My girlfriends loves it!
on October 5, 2013
4 stars, not 5, because it doesn't quite look like the picture to me.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM TOTAL WATCH REPAIR!!! The watch arrived in perfect condition, no thanks to the seller. The watch was shipped in a box that was larger than the Fossil watch tin it contained, with NO packaging material whatsoever. The watch was out of it's tin and loose in the shipping box when I received it, and the watch tin was dented, probably by the watch itself. Luckily, the watch had plastic on it to protect the finishes prior to purchase, so the watch was not visibly damaged. It seems to have survived the shipping process ok.

I'm a Fossil fan and I do like the watch itself, although the watch face is white, not silver as it looks to me in the online photos. I see more contrast between the face and the numbers on the dial than the photos represent. The case/band are very shiny silver, more shiny than they appear to me online. It's a big watch and I was afraid it would look too big on my wrist (personal taste), but it looks good to me.

Overall I'm happy but slightly disappointed with the watch (only because of the subtle color difference). I'm furious at the seller for shipping it as they did.
7 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question