Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

VINE VOICEon June 21, 2011
Before purchasing this watch, I owned a Fossil white resin watch - it is designed to look like ceramic, but it is cheaper and lighter. I had a gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket, so I thought I'd check out the difference between ceramic and resin. Well, I was impressed. The ceramic watches are noticeably heavier, and have an entirely different feel on the wrist. They don't feel cheap and the clasp is slightly better designed/more sturdy. The density of the ceramic is noticeable: I don't see the metal watch parts & screws through the ceramic at all. Mind you, I'm sure I couldn't tell the difference between ceramic and resin from a distance, but up close, and on the body, it just feels better, more sturdy and substantial. All in all, worth the extra cost. I just wish Fossil would make more mini versions of their ceramic watches, since the regular versions are gigantic (and thus heavier). It should be noted that there is no way for you to adjust this watch. It just barely fits on my wrist, with not a lot of room to spare. I wish there was an extra link, but oh well. If you have a small or large wrist, this watch is not for you, unless you don't mind getting an alteration at a jeweler.
on June 23, 2012
I have been searching for a perfect white ceramic watch. I found this one and the price was right. I got the watch and when I opened it to try it on, the white dial that spins fell on the floor. It was poorly glued on. Amazon is great about exchanges so that wasn't a problem but when I tried to put the watch on, I couldn't get it closed around my wrist. And I'm by no means large or anything. My wrists are pretty much just skin and bones and it wouldn't fit. Fossil must think everyone is a size 0 and weighs 90lbs or something. They should add links to the box so you have the option of sizing your watch, especially for how much it sells for regularly. Needless to say, I'm still looking for the perfect white watch.
on May 14, 2012
My IWC needed repair and I wanted a not expensive, stylish watch to wear until my watch will be back from the store. Was looking for white, as I had seen a white watch on somebody and liked the look. Found this watch on Amazon - Fossil is a good brand, so I thought I could do nothing wrong. When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised - it looks better than on the picture! I really, really like this watch. Feels good, looks good (much more expensive than it is)- so happy I ordered it! A friend of mine got the same one once she saw it on me! Highly recommend it!
on October 18, 2013
This watch is fantastic. Simple design, but very stylish. Great quality. I had lost it in my couch for a few weeks and was devastated that it was "gone". I felt like it was my birthday when I found it again. Even though it is white, it looks great with any outfit and any colors worn. I wear it with my business and casual attire. Highly Recommend.
on April 30, 2013
the case is not ceramic, wrong information on this item, and is very large, it seems watch for men, good pictures but bad choice.
on June 7, 2012
Really pleased with this purchase. Just what I was looking for and can't wait to wear it. The seller was prompt and the item was just as described. Will buy again.
on January 3, 2013
I like it ,it's fashionable, though I haven't weared it because I have too many watches.I want to wear it in a special day.
on September 10, 2012
The white bezel on the face of the watch came off as soon as we took it out of the box.
We did not receive a warrenty or any other paper work with the watch.
on June 13, 2012
The belt/strap was broken. had to return it but got a new one the next day. But disappointed that the strap/belt was broken
on March 5, 2013
Gorgeous but as others mentioned, the bezel popped off after a month. I superglued and it was fine.

Then a wrist band pin fell out after a couple of months. The pins are not replaceable through any jeweler I could find online or in the DC metro area. Had to send it to fossil with $35 and a 4-6 week wait. Ridiculous.

A couple months later, pin fell out, AGAIN.

The craftsmanship of the watch is completely ruined by the pin issue. Over the watch's lifetime could cost a small fortune just to keep it on your arm, not to mention all the time you'll spend waiting for it to return from the shop.

Seriously Fossil?
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.