Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fossil Women's ES1967 Stella Day/Date Display Quartz White Dial Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on November 7, 2010
I do not advise anyone who is in the market for a while fossil watch to purchase one from Wristwatch.com off of amazon. Yes, the price of the watch sold by wristwatch is less expensive than most retail stores however, low price doesn't necessarily equal good quality. I purchased the Fossil Women's ES1967 watch a month ago and by week three, two of the crystals surrounding the face fell out. The only way to return this watch to wristwatch is if the item has never been worn and is returned in original packaging. How am I as a customer supposed to assume that by week three, the crystals in my watch are going to fall out? Plus, they charge you a $10.00 re stocking fee if you decide to return the watch for any reason. My advise, spend the extra bucks and shop at a reliable retail store!
on December 15, 2009
I saw a similar watch when I was traveling to Seattle a while back. I had to have a white watch. I purchased this one about three months ago and I wear it daily. I love it and I get tons of compliments on it. It's so easy to put on and take off. You will love it too.
on May 7, 2010
I bought this to match my all white nursing uniforms for school...I wear it all the time though. I have had sooo many compliments on it since I bought it. The watch is very sturdy too, I've worn it everyday for the past year now and it still looks like it did the day I bought it.
on August 1, 2013
Been wanting a white watch, and Fossil sold me! I've been waiting to get this watch and I finally got it at a great price! I love it and took it to the Fossil store to get sized and they told me that I could bring it in if anything happened and it has an 11 year warranty! But they told me if I do need to bring it in for any repair its a $35 down payment, so bring it in whenever you think it's $35 worth
on July 6, 2013
I own a few fossil watches, and love this one as much as I do the others, this is so nice, light weight, and looks great either night or day. I did have to gave 3 links removed, but that is the norm for me with these watches. Not a big deal, just took it to a jeweler and they do it for free. I was disappointed with the tin that it came in, As the tin is just as important to me as the watch.. I got a old green addition tin, that had many small scratches and had a dent in the top, which I think was from the shipping. I was looking forward the tin that was advertised with this watch. My other fossils have lasted years and I look forward to wearing this one for years as well.
on September 14, 2013
I love this watch. When I got it, it is a little big. I was able to take it to a store that sells FOSSIL product, and they were able to resize it for me. At no cost. This item dresses up anything "just enough". I would recommend this product to anyone. I wear it anytime I am going out for the evening. The hands on the clock also glow in the dark. Just something a little extra. =) Enjoy yours!
on April 8, 2014
I get tons of compliments and I wear this watch every day. I bump it off of stuff all the time, but it still looks great and hasn't worn too much. I've had it for 4 years and the battery just died for the first time. A great long-time commitment.
on August 22, 2013
When I received this, I was dissapointed because the white band was just shiny plastic. Ugly. I wore it anyway just because I needed a watch. I went into the bathroom and the steam from a shower fogged the inside. 2 weeks later, it stopped working. I put it up on a drawer to dry. When it was dry, I tried to set the time and the whole piece you turn to set the time came out and was rusted. Horrible watch
on November 30, 2013
I have used this watch so many times. It is beautiful, light weight, it's a good buy.
I mix and match this white watch with different business casual clothes and get compliments all the time.
It adds a stylish look to a simple black top with a nice jeans for a casual night out.
on March 31, 2010
Great Watch and a great deal. Going to be great for the summer! Tons of compliments.