Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 70 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on October 16, 2014
The watch is pretty. We bought it for our daughter as a first communion gift. She loved it. We were able to adjust the band to fit her. Unfortunately - the second hand just fell off on the first one. That happened within the first few days so we were able to get a new one without charge from Amazon (since it was within 30 days of purchase). Unfortunately again, we noticed the replacement watch was slow. After a few days it would be 3 hours behind. My daughter only wore it for special occasions, so this went without us noticing. Then we thought maybe it just needed a new battery. Nope. After we replaced the battery, it still doesn't keep time. What good is a watch that doesn't do that? I can't return it to Amazon since it's been 5 months since purchase. It should be covered under Fossil's warranty, but that's an extra hassle and shipping is not free. No fun paying $15 in shipping (plus 3-5 weeks for service) when the watch was only about $60.
on November 4, 2013
Love, love, LOVE this watch! You simply cannot go wrong with Fossil! I accidentally ought a similar watch by typing in "Fossil white watch" and clicking on one without reading it. The watch was too big, so I took out a link. The watch was then super uncomfortable & off-centered on my wrist. I thought I could just use the other watch instead of returning it & getting a Fossil, but boy was I wrong! I finally came back & purchased this Fossil watch, and once again, I'm in love! It's comfortable and pretty, and extremely durable. I'm a nurse, so these things are extremely important to me. I need to be able to wash my hands a hundred times a day and not be afraid my watch won't work to check a pulse later on. I highly recommend this watch. I haven't been disappointed with a Fossil yet!
on August 29, 2013
This is the second time I purchased this watch, to replace the one I lost at the beach this summer! I love the fact that it goes with everything, it is the perfect size, and easy to read. It is not too ornate, but I like the crystals around the face for a little bling. I had it sized at a local jewelry store, since it was a little too big for my wrist. All in all, a great, reasonably priced, every day watch.
on June 28, 2010
I wasn't sure about the skinny band vs the wider band but my wrist is small and this looks great. The mother of pearl face is elegant and the sparkle of the outer ring is subtle. If you want the "Blind Side" look, this may be a bit delicate and not quite right, go for the wider band, but if you want the look, of a white watch that won't take over your wrist, this is a great option.
on May 29, 2010
It's the perfect compliment to anything that I wear, from workday attire to jeans and shorts. I have a small wrist and this watch fits it perfectly. It may be made out of plastic, but it is very similar in appearance to a ceramic watch that I own. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is fashion minded and wants to add a little bling to her life.... not to mention the fact that it appears to be far more expensive than what it actually costs. Fossil has always been a reliable brand and seems to consistently design styles which appeal to all ages.
on October 24, 2012
I'm going to keep this watch but only because I haven't found anything I like better. It is atttractive enough, but not worth $66.00 to me. I haven't had it a month yet and it runs slow already. (2 or 3 minutes a week.) The mother-of -pearl doesn't really show...I wonder if it is real, or just a coating? Either way, it looks more like a coating.) The window with the date is so small I can't even read it. I like the size of the watch itself, and the crystals around the edge are pretty. I like the clasp on the band. If it comes undone it won't fall off.
on February 18, 2012
I absolutely love this watch and wear it all of the time. The smaller size is perfect for me-I have a very small wrist attached to very thin arms. The 30 mm case size is just right. The crystals encircling the face of the watch have a nice sparkle in the sun. The white band goes well with everything and I've been wearing it year round.

The band did need adjustment-I took it to the Fossil store at the mall and they made the adjustment for me, free of charge, while I waited. This is a great watch that should work for anyone, and Amazon has it at a better price than you'll find just about anywhere else. Highly recommended!
on August 6, 2015
wife liked it
on July 18, 2016
The material for the watch feels and looks cheap. Not the quality I expect from Fossil watch nor for a watch that is this expensive. I chose to return it.
on June 21, 2013
The clock is very beautiful, also it came with the original package (a tin from fossil), it is smaller than the other fossil watches but is also cheaper, so if you are looking for something nice at a small price it's a good option. Also, I read the previous comments and it said the product looked cheap and had a bad quality, but I have to dissagree. Had very fast shipping too.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.