Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on August 17, 2011
I was looking for a 2 tone big watch. I didn't want to spend over $150 and this watch was perfect. I have gotten a ton of compliments on it and it matches everything. Also, if there are any issues, I just take my watch into the fossil store and they will fix anything on it! It fits great and still looks like I bought it yesterday. I also have sensitive skin which will react with nickel or cheap metals. This watch really is stainless steel and doesn't hurt my skin at all.
on November 19, 2014
Gave this as a Christmas gift last year. It went over very well. The face is bold enough for "Older Eyes" to see with ease, yet small enough to be stylish. She has gotten so many compliments on this watch, and I've noticed her friends are wearing them too since they got a look at the one I bought. Wife thought she lost it this summer and was almost panicked. Said this was the first watch she has had in years that looked great, ran well, and she could see easily. Thought I would need to buy another one, but she found hers.
on August 13, 2013
Beautiful, classy watch. Very important, as mentioned in other reviews everything shown black in the picture is really gold, which makes it very elegant, and more beautiful. This Fossil is really a very classy looking watch, not too big but a good boyfriend's watch size. Very good price and Amazon's service. This was a gift for our daughter and she is really, really happy (I would have loved to keep it, I might order one more). Plus a two tones watch is always a good choice to match with everything. Very, very happy.
on October 12, 2011
When you scroll back up to look at the picture of the watch, you should know that all the parts that are black in the picture (the hands, the hour markers, the ring inside the rhinestones, etc) are actually gold. Maybe it was some kind of weird reflection when they were taking the promo pictures? Anyway, it's GREAT that those parts are gold. And the background is silver, not white like it kind of looks in the picture too. It looks much more elegant that way. You also can't tell in the picture, but the background for the three small circles (day of the week, day of the month, 24 hour clock) are mother-of-pearl and lovely. All the pretty elements are offset by the size of the watch, which is rather masculine. I have very narrow wrists and from hinge to hinge on either side of the watch face is pretty much the width of my wrist. That's what I was going for, but beware that it's a little over-sized. Over all, it's a great watch and versatile with many different kinds of jewelry. If I need to tone down the bling, I just wear the watch face on the inside of my wrist. I bought a watch to wean myself off of carrying my cellphone everywhere, and this is pretty enough it might do the trick!
review image
on February 18, 2014
The watch was shipped and delivered promptly. It is a beautiful watch but the package had been already opened when we got it. Looked like someone has bought and returned it and the seller sent it to me without even checking the inside. The protective plastic on the watch was gone and the box was scotch taped on the original tape! It is going back!
on May 4, 2013
I am totally in-love with this watch, I cannot stop admiring it. It is so, so beautiful and made of an amazing quality... Totally worth the price. Just as beautiful and nice as the Michael Kors watches at half the price. If you are thinking about purchasing this, just do it ... You will be so glad you did. I love, love this watch!
on February 25, 2014
I love this watch. It is exactly what I have been looking for. I have a big wrist and this fits me perfectly. I normally wear a 7.5" bracelet. So, this fits perfectly. It is a bit on the heavy side, but I like knowing the watch is on my wrist. It also has a bit of bling to make it feminine.
on October 12, 2013
I loved the quality finishes and materials, color and possibilities to combine it with anything, it is very elegant and striking.
on December 12, 2016
excelent
on October 24, 2012
This watch is simply beautiful. It looks much better that the picture shows as the number dials are gold not black as seen in the pic. Had to get some links removed but thats typical as i have small rists. Over all it was a great purchase and delivery time was as promised.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.