Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 16, 2014
Heavier than expected for a woman's watch...almost like they took a man's watch and added crystals to it. It's a very pretty watch but the band is large, making you wear it more like a bracelet. The size of the links don't lend it to being sized very easily. Unfortunately this watch arrived dead on arrival and I have to send it back. Since this is only "fulfilled by Amazon" but purchased from a 3rd party vendor I can't just get a replacement shipped to me right away. Next time I'll only buy an Amazon product like I normally do.
2 people found this helpful
on December 27, 2013
Timing is everything: I caught this gem of a watch/gift on the low end of the pricing curve and landed a deal.

Bought this for my daughter as that real-deal "adult" watch, and neither of us was disappointed. It actually is more handsome than it is pictured here. Also, as my daughter has slender wrists, we're having a couple of links taken out, but that's not a major proposition if you have a decent jeweler around: NOT expensive to do.

The gem detail is not overly glitzy, but actually classy, and the watch face has a beautiful iridescence --which you cannot catch here.

Nice job, Fossil! Thanks Amazon. Catch this model before it gets lost in the shuffle!
on December 14, 2012
Item came in box directly from factory in excellent condition. Although I paid full price for it on Cyber Monday, I was able to get the watch my loved one wanted and it arrived in 3 days! I would highly recommend this Vendor. I just wish they would have lowered the price on Cyber Monday. I did not get any savings, but paid no shipping charges. I paid $104 for this item.
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 20, 2014
I absolutely LOVE this watch. The picture does not do it justice. I was unsure about ordering it because I had not seen it in person, however I'm glad I did! It's pretty close to perfect. This is the type of watch that you can dress up or down and is neutral so it goes well with any color clothes or skin tone. I ordered it and the shipping (free) was quick. I only buy Fossil watches and this one is awesome. I would recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful and stylish everyday watch with a touch of class!
One person found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on August 25, 2014
This watch was not as advertised by the seller. I bought it as I wanted a "water proof" watch one that I could swim and bathe in and per the sellers description it was, but per Fossil's warranty and owners information included with the watch, it is NOT. I contacted the seller and was given conflicting info... I choose to believe Fossil. I have not tested its water proofness... even tho the seller said it was okay to do and that their warranty would still cover the watch. I will buy my next watch where I can touch it and verify its qualities first.
on July 26, 2013
I have a small frame and the watch is just the right size, not too big, not to small. I need a few links taken out, but it looks great on. I'm wearing it anyway, for now. It shines and sparkles and tells me the time. It felt a little heavy at first, but now I don't notice it.
on October 27, 2013
I bought this for my friend for her birthday, she absolutely loves it! I love fossil! they have great looking watches that can get wet. being a hairdresser theres no time to take a watch off and on!! Love that we can get it wet!
on October 2, 2013
Fossil never disappoints and you can't beat the price! This is a beautiful, sturdy watch that can be worn whether you're dressed up or dressed down. The mixture of metals gives the watch interest and the little bit of bling on the face is an added bonus. I was a bit worried that this watch might look large on my small frame, but it is just right...not overbearing, and the face is easy to read. I have gotten lots of compliments on my watch and would recommend to anyone.
on October 14, 2014
This watch is very well made and looks expensive. It is small enough for my extra small wrists. This would make a great gift.
on May 23, 2013
I love the Fossil brand and this is my first experience buying a watch online! I am one of those "have to see it" people. But I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and fit. I wish the band was a little thinner but overall I am extremely happy with the watch.