Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on May 24, 2016
I bought this so long ago and never reviews it!! I love my watch!! I would def say that fossil watches in general are a bit heavier than other brands but I don't mind it! You'll definitely need to have it resized! But it takes like two seconds to have that done! And it's like $5 to $10 depending where you go. Obviously if I would have bought at a department store the resize would be free but I'm always shopping online and I fell in love! I've had my watch for about 2 years I think and I still love it!
review image review image
on January 24, 2013
I absolutely love this watch. It looks much more expensive than it is, and as others have mentioned, it has a great weight to it. I have received many compliments on it and I enjoy wearing it. I found instructions on youtube for removing some of the links to make it fit right and it fits perfectly.
UPDATE: 3/18/13. Much to my dismay, I discovered that the rose finish has worn off on parts of the band and the case. I work in a bank...not heavy duty labor! Of course, I discovered this one day after the 90 day warranty period. I called Fossil directly and found out that the warranty woudn't have covered the finish anyway. The rep was very nice and is sending me an envelope to return the watch so that they can replace the band and the case. She is waiving the customary $32 fee since it has only been 3 months since I purchased it. We'll see how long the finsih lasts after the repair. I didn't see the other reviews out there about the finish wearing off before I ordered this watch, but now I see that there are several. It is such a gorgeous watch and I really hope this time it won't wear off so quickly.
on August 5, 2014
My favorite watch. I always get compliments when I wear this watch. It has a great color and finish (it's time telling is quite accurate as well). I love the boyfriend fit of the watch, and the large face. I had to take one star off though because it seems to be blackening at the edges (after only about 6 months of having it). I tried cleaning it off with jewelry cleaner, and it didn't all come off. It might be because I am not that gentle with the watch, but overall I think this watch is worth the investment.
on February 2, 2013
I own several Fossil Stella watches. I love them because they are nickel free. They are easy to wear and last a long time. Except this one. When I received it the color was beautiful, just what I wanted. After wearing it about 10 times it has tarnished terribly all around the edges. So much so that I am embarrassed to wear it. I have gone back to my old watch. I don't know if I will buy another Fossil watch after this...
on February 28, 2017
Excellent
on October 24, 2013
its a little lighter than my last Fossil. I had to take out a couple links as the band is big but I like it. Its growing on me. The bling is a little more than what I'm used to but I got a few compliments, today was only day one of wearing it. I love a watch I don't have to take off to shower. I wish the hands were glow in the dark :-(
on June 5, 2016
Love this watch
on June 6, 2014
This is a pretty watch, but when I went to get it sized, the band was constructed of all full-sized links. Most bands have at least one 1/2 size link, the jeweler advised me. Sure enough, the fit is either a bit too large and slips around, or with another full link out, the band is too small. Meh... my last Fossil watch was much more comfortable. This one is prettier but I wear it less.
on September 25, 2014
the color or metel won't last it rubs off waste of money
on March 13, 2014
I am an actual lover of watches and I have been mining this watch since last year. I always wanted a rose gold colour watch and fell in love with this one. The actual product is even nicer than the picture. I have seen reviews that the band colour fades, lets see what happens next. I am wearing it today and smiling all the way..... love my watch! Great selfie gift!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.