Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 58 reviews
on December 9, 2012
This is a very elegant watch. Three things weren't clear from the pictures:

1) The band is considerably darker than most steel-banded watches, and the face seemed darker than I was expecting. This creates quite a contrast with the polished steel case.

2) The bezel is very shiny and has a faceted edge to it. These are quite bright and reflective and give the watch a decidedly feminine appearance.

3) The inset dials are subtly opalescent.
on May 17, 2013
This is a very nicely made watch. I was afraid it might be too big, but it's not if you're familiar with the "boyfriend" or larger sports types of watches. It is heavier than the typical ladies watch, so if you don't like something heavy on your wrist, this may not be for you.

The color I got was grey and looks great. However, as some reviewers have already stated, the face is dark and a little hard to see in not so great light. The 3 smaller face dials with the numerical date, day of the week and 24-hour time are beautiful, with a mother of pearl look.

The instructions included with this watch did not exactly match this model, so I had to go to the Fossil web site to figure out how to set all 3 of the smaller dials. Once you know how to do it, it's easy.

I'm a petite person, 5' 2" and have rather small wrists. I took the watch to a local jeweler and he removed 2 links (for a 5$ fee) to make the watch band fit better. I could have probably had 3 links removed, but I like my watch a little loose. If you have average sized wrists, you might not have to have any links removed, or maybe just one. It only took him a matter of minutes.

This is very nice watch for the price and I'm very happy with my purchase.
on April 2, 2014
I've always loved Fossil watches and I just love how detailed this one is and the color matches almost everything. I love that it's not covered in stones like a lot of women's watches are lately. I'm not into the whole "sparkly" look and was so happy to find it on Amazon because the Fossil Store near my home didn't have anything plain and practical like this for women in stock. I would recommend this to anyone that likes to look stylish without sparkling...lol.
on April 24, 2013
This is not a small girlie watch, which is why I wanted it. It's beautiful and masculine. My wrists are average but I've always found women's watches make me feel like my wrists are too big. This watch is exactly what I wanted. Not to flashy but a classy casual. I may have a link taken out later but right now I'm happy with it like it is.
on March 15, 2017
I bought this for my wife...she loves it....
on September 17, 2013
The watch is well made and I love that it's tomboyish with feminine accents. I love the gunmetal grey band and face, and the three smaller faces have a mother of pearl/bluish sheen to them that is pretty. The only detriment for me is the watch is larger than anticipated, and I am still getting used to the feel of it on my wrist. Otherwise I love it.
on January 6, 2013
I own over a dozen Fossil watches and this one is simply another one to be exceptionally pleased with. It's a matte gray (no flash or fancy, elaborate adornment on this) and very, very light so it will wear well while at work or play. Highly recommend to all.
on August 20, 2013
I am unhappy that the watch turned out to be big on my wrist. And is heavy. I did not realize or visual the size for my wrist. My wrist is small and the watch face covered my wrist. Looked forward to getting the watch. I have to return the watch. So Sad about that.
on February 5, 2013
I have 7 Fossil watches. This is the only one that feels light and cheap. I'm not impressed with quality. I did receive it quickly. I have no problem with the supplier. I just feel the Fossil brand did not live up to it's name with this watch.
on January 6, 2016
Great looking watch and keeps good time but the band scratches too easy. I am not sure if it can be touched up.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.