Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by The Lone Bellow GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on January 14, 2013
I was so happy when I received this watch, the color is a beautiful soft pink and the actual watch is not a big, clunky, man's watch. It looks dainty, and works well. looking at the online pictures, i thought the watch would be a little larger... My only negative is that it was tight! I had to order a link off of fossil.com, they are free until you are any above 2. Besides that, the watch is very well made and I couldn't be happier with it.
on January 8, 2013
I chose this 5 star rating because the watch is cheerful, easy to read and is a pleasure to wear. Lots of compliments!
Amazon made it available right before Christmas on sale, no delivery fee and it came THE NEXT DAY! Can't beat that.
Fossil is a good brand, reliable ,and well made and I have had other Fossil watches in the past. I am so pleased.
Flo Philips
on February 20, 2013
I just love This watch. I didn't want to spend a lot of money. The rose color is perfect. The only thing I would change about the watch is for the date area to be larger. Oh and it would be nice if the watch came with instructions on removing links. I have to take it to a jeweler to remove links. Other than that this watch is beautiful and I get a lot of compliments on it.
on January 29, 2013
I've enjoyed wearing this stylish watch. I have small wrists and this watch has worked out well. The face of the watch is easy to read in part because it has a slightly larger face than previous watches I've owned. I also like the pink and silver combination. It is also an easy watch to latch and get on and off. I've been very happy with my purchase.
on May 22, 2013
When I took this out of the box-I was shocked. I purchase a lot of fossil products and always have great experiences.. This watch was so light weight, tinny feeling.A horrible color-not rose as was advertized. I went to set time and the stem came right out. I sent it back.
I do not think this was a genuine Fossil.
on April 28, 2013
This was a gift for my friends! Everyone like it! Good quality, nice suze and colour! A very pretty watch =))) Now want to order it for myself alsooo)))A very nice compect if order together with Pink Leather Triple Wrap Bracelet with Crystal Sideways Cross and Gold Tone Studs! Recommended!
on December 27, 2016
Great product
on May 14, 2014
excellent product very punctual in delivering quality and trust recommend it to everyone, a low-cost and good quality. thank you very much for your Information
on October 15, 2013
Its a tough watch. My wife works with special needs children, so it has stood up to months of aggression. It still looks good, and my wife claims it still keeps great time.
on March 10, 2013
I love this watch. It's the first watch I bought that wasn't cheap and from Walmart and I could not be happier. It's durable, beautiful, and I've gotten many compliments.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.