Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 120 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 131 reviews
on May 11, 2015
I can now see why some other reviewers mentioned not being able to get just the right fit. I took out one link but if I were to take out two, the watch would be too tight. So I now have a watch that slides all over my wrist like a bangle instead of a watch. Still debating on whether to keep it or not. Aside from that issue, it looks like a very nice watch.

EDIT: I've figured out how to wear this on my arm without it sliding around, so I am keeping it. It's a really great looking watch!
on November 12, 2014
Beautiful, came in a very useful tin can from Fossil. Exactly as shown in picture, it was too big for me (as I already knew because I have small wrists), but it didn't matter because the links are removable and I took out 2 of the links and even though it's not a perfect fit, it fits good enough for me to be content with it). Arrived about a week after I ordered it.
on November 5, 2014
I really wanted it this watch for a long time and finally I found it on amazon!! Very happy and looking very good and it's very stylish!!

Photo attached FYI!
review image
on March 14, 2013
I love Fossil watches, so I expected this to be high quality, but this exceeded my expectations. It is much prettier than the picture. The stainless steel finish has a rich quality to it, and it is chunky without being clunky! The face is large (seems larger than pictured), but complements the overall style of the watch. The removable links for self-sizing are an added bonus. Great quality and style for the price.
on September 10, 2014
My wife really liked this watch. The only issue she had with it was that the links make it difficult to get the correct size for her wrist. In other words, it's either too small or a little too big on her.
on February 5, 2015
Such a beautiful watch, not to mention it is stainless steel so it won't rust as easily (if ever).
It's all silver so I feel it gives formal outfits a more polished look as opposed to leather, and can also be worn casually.
The face is big, and keeps time accurately. The contrast between the big face and thin band is very flattering and the photo does not do it justice.
I have had it for ~2 months and there appears to be no scratches and is very well made.
The only thing I can complain about is the links are very large, which means it can end up being a little too big or a little too tight. In my case, it is a bit loose but since it is light it doesn't bother me much.
on February 11, 2013
This is a great watch at a reasonable price. I've always been happy with Fossil watches, and this is no exception. I especially like how the style is somewhat chunky without overpowering my wrist.
on March 10, 2014
I purchased a Fossill watch on Jan. 24. Around the end of February, the rt. side pin came out of the watch and the band fell off! It had not been dropped! I did email the seller & they said it had been over a month and they would not do anything! The warranty on any other watch is at least 90 days or more! I would even be willing to settle with another pin to put the band back on. I can do that myself! They still have not contacted me.
I will never buy anything from someone like that again, and, I do. Buy a lot from Amazon. Com!!!
on May 31, 2015
My favorite watch of all time. I actually bought a second one just in case it gets discontinued, or when the batteries run out of the first one and so I need to send it into repair and am bereft of a watch (I just drop it off at the Fossil store and restoration is free. Just need to pay like $8.50 for shipping.). I love clean, classic styles, but usually that means that there's no notches for minutes, which are very important for me. If I'm going to wear a watch, I want the details, especially since I'm in a field where time is of the essence. The fact that this is the style I like and that it has minutes would have my love forever, but the fact that has a slightly oversized face balanced out with the sleek, slim band gets me over the moon about it. The larger size makes it easy for me to see the time better when I glance at it, and I think it's super stylish. However if that's not your style (it can be overwhelming for some), they do have it with a smaller, more proportional face. It works well and for a long time. I want to use this watch forever. So they better not discontinue it!
on October 17, 2014
I love this watch! I had been looking for a large watch face w/a narrow band. This is exactly as shown, very pleased!! Sadly, it was out of stock when I first found it but Amazon soon restocked, thanks Amazon!!!