Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fossil Women's ES3098 Stainless Steel Analog White Dial Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on January 3, 2014
It's a big watch... most of my friends think it's perfect on me as the "boyfriend watch" look goes... I had to have THREE links taken out for my freakishly tiny wrists, but that's life! It is SO shiny and pretty!! I have worn it EVERY day since I purchased it! :)
on June 22, 2014
This is a GREAT everyday watch. It's simple but elegant and do not let the simplicity fool you. I have gotten LOTS of complements on mine. Love the way the little diamonds are set and all of the nice details on the face. I know they are not real diamonds but who cares, the face is just perfect. The bracelet may not fit a bigger lady. I'm sort of heavy set and I didn't have to take links out. I wear a 7.5 - 8 bracelet comfortably and with my other Fossil watches I have always had to take out 1 link. The case size is a perfect boyfriend sized watch. If you like understated and simple yet nice things you will just love this watch!
on May 13, 2014
I love Fossil watches and this watch definitely does not disappoint! It's beautiful and fits my needs and style exactly. I took some links out by just taking it to Fossil and they did it for free. Highly recommended for that classy look without spending a lot of money; plus, it's Fossil so you know it's quality!
on February 14, 2013
The watch itself is great-perfect size, simple, elegant-could wear it on it's own for more polished look, or stacked with lot of bracelets for more modern look! Watch came even before it was scheduled, in this beautiful Fossil box!The seller and the watch both get 5 stars-Thank you!
on June 5, 2013
My wife is tall...5'10"...and isn't a fan of the thin, little bracelet watches...This watch was perfect for her...the band and dial are a bit larger than you'll normally see with women's watches...but by no means does it look "manly"...This watch is perfect for her to wear to work...or even casually...She's happy...I'm happy...Pretty sure you'd be happy too...
on April 24, 2013
This watch is nice and heavy and feels very substantial. Definitely would have been pricier if I had gotten it through my local Fossil store. The stainless is really bright and polished around the face and the mother of pearl secondary dials are really pretty in the light. I wore it to work for the first time today and got a lot of compliments.
The only thing that I would say about this is that it's larger than the description that I read. The watch face (including the bezel) is 1 1/2" across. That's pretty large for a women's watch, especially if you have small wrists like I do. Also, I had to get links taken out (which wasn't unexpected). But the fact that the watch fit my 6'4" 280lb. fiancee before the links were taken out says something...that you're making them too large.
Regardless, I like the watch and bigger watches are in right now, so I don't mind the size. It's really well made and it really is beautiful. :)
on May 8, 2013
I really really like this, i purchased it for mom's day so its totally perfect!!!
one thing that maybe can be imporve is to protect the clock moon just in case something can happen... but by the other hand everything is perfect!!! :)
on January 21, 2013
My girlfriend hinted over the holidays that she wanted this watch. I was happy to hear that she wanted something pedestrian and not designer!

I must admit, we got a great deal from buying it on Amazon and she has been showered with compliments since she started wearing it.
on May 14, 2013
I really like this watch. Haven't been able to use it yet cause I have to get some links removed so its a perfect fit but I really liked that its no full of cristals to the extent of making it look cheap and the mother of pearl on the dial makes it look very fememine and expensive.
on July 31, 2014
I chose this watch because it had a more modest amount of crystals as well as the date and weekday feature. I work overnight in an industrial setting, so I need something sturdy and reliable.

I ordered from the jewelry counter at Macy's because they had none in stock. When it arrived, I was disappointed to see that the individual links are stamped and folded stainless steel rather than solid cast stainless (my former Fossil purchased in 2003 was solid stainless). I put it on and headed off to work.

When midnight passed, the weekday and date failed to change. I have discovered that this watch moves to "half past Tuesday" at 1:30am on Wednesday morning and that Wednesday and the next calendar date are not set to begin until 4:20am on Wednesday morning. All night long I am writing dates and times on forms so I would not recommend this watch for anyone who is required to be precise in timekeeping overnight (I.e. Shipping/receiving or nursing).

I returned this item to Macy's and went to another store to inspect an identical watch. The identical watch performed the exact same way. I have come to the conclusion that my good friends at Fossil have designed this watch so that it does not confuse drunk people. It's a thoughtful gesture, however it is of no use to me.