Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 20, 2014
I love, love, LOVE my new watch! I've owned a fossil watch before and still love it but it's a bit too bulky for work and I wanted something smaller. Watches from fossil last forever (my last one I bought 8 years ago and it's still like brand new) and are statement pieces. I've gone through two watches from other brands in literally the last two months and just hate both of them. I saw this and then saw that it was under $60 and said SOLD! It just came in today and I was so excited to unbox it. It is the perfect dial size. It is about the size of a quarter and the bracelet part is very thin and dainty. It was easy to remove the links. I have really small wrists and removed all but one link but it still spun all around my wrist when I moved so I removed the last link and now it stays put but is a bit too...well it's not tight but it doesn't move...at all. I really love this watch. I
on April 6, 2014
I love the rose color of this watch. I really like these Georgia watches (this is my second). I like the small size of the band but larger face. The larger face makes it easy to read and as a nurse that's important. I also really like the easily removable link that adjusts the size. I usually don't like bracelet watches because they are loose on your wrist and difficult to adjust the size. Fossil has fixed this problem.
on April 4, 2013
I ordered this watch from Amazon after seeing it on the Fossil website, and it is gorgeous. The watch face is large and very reminiscent of the kind worn by my grandfather, which I really like. The rose gold color is also very pretty and on trend for spring. My only real complaint is that the clasp is very tiny and difficult to open. The watch has an auto-adjust feature that allows you to add or remove links without going to a jeweler, simply by clasping the links together. Because the band is so delicate and thin, the clasp is very tiny, and you really have to work to link the pieces together. I spend several minutes trying to fasten and unfasten my watch, which could be a problem if you are in a hurry, or need to remove it frequently, like for air travel. Hopefully the clasp will loosen over time, because the watch itself is lovely.
on February 9, 2015
Got this for my cousin for Christmas for way less than in the Fossil store! It was a person for something who has dainty small wrist and wants a rose gold watch. I stuffed it in a make up bag and made her think thats all I got her for Christmas and she was really bummed out but thenI hinted the bag was a little heavy and was super surprised I actually got her what she wanted!
on July 15, 2013
I've wanted one for the last year. I wear "man-watches" because I like the large dial, and I'm hard on watches. I liked the
look of this one, and so far it's exactly as stated.
on October 26, 2013
this watch is so beauiful. I didnt know what to expect when ordering this. I have never ordered a watch on amazon before. I am pleased to say that this was a purchase that I am very pleased with. it looks wonderful against pale or dark skin.
on October 12, 2013
Love the color for the fall and the easy to adjust band. Best fitting watch I have been able to find for my small wrists. Looks great with sticking bracelets as well. Much better price via Amazon than through Fossil.
on December 5, 2014
Beautiful watch! You can adjust the clamps around to fit perfectly around your wrist so it does not shake around. Very simple and does not scratch easily or damages with water. You will not be disappointed in the rose gold color either!
on February 1, 2015
Loved it! It's a really clasic, elegant and fancy watch. Loved that I didn't hace to take it anywhere to have the band adjusted since you can do it yourself. The color makes it look more expensive. Great Fossil watch
on August 21, 2013
The clasp is a definitely little fussy, but the watch is beautiful, elegant, comfortable to wear, and easy to read. I love it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.