Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on May 5, 2014
When I get the watch, my first impression is that it looks very nice, but then, I found it didn't work.I didn't know the reason,so i took it to the FOSSIL watch store,the professional repair personal told me that watch battery had been dead.so I bought a new battery for this watch.the battery cost me RMB 160. So, I am very unsatisfied with this shopping.
on October 2, 2012
I love this watch! The color is so pretty, even better than pictured. I was a bit concerned about the sizing since amazon didn't tell you how large the band was and I have a large wrist, but I ended up having to have 2 links removed, which was great. The oversized watch makes my wrist look smaller, while the thinner band keeps the look dainty, not clunky. A great buy!
on April 25, 2014
I get quite a lot of compliments on this watch. It's classy with a vintage/romantic feel. My only complaint is that the polish on the bottom of the band has started to rub off. I have only wore it maybe seven times and it's already rubbing off.
on February 24, 2014
The watch came in on time Was in good condition and everything. The only issue I had was that the watch in the picture does not convey the actual size of the watch face itself. The watch is very nice but the face was bigger than my girlfriend's wrist.
on June 6, 2014
The second hand quit after I had it about a week. I would not buy a big faced Fossil again because of this problem. I have not returned it yet because this is my only watch now since I gave my old ones to my grandchildren.
on April 2, 2014
Beautiful watch! I've gotten so many compliments. I have larger wrists and had to have two links removed (for free at Fossil). The only problem is that the latch can be a bit finicky, but otherwise I love it!
on January 12, 2013
The picture look great and when I got the watch it looked even better in person. The face really brings out the look and an eye catcher. I have already received so many compliments on it.
on August 25, 2013
Nice and formal watch. I reccommend it, besides it came with the warranty and its really useful to have it outside USA.
on January 7, 2013
I got this for my daughter for Christmas. She loves it. After having a couple links removed it fits perfectly. She says she's always getting compliments.
on January 26, 2013
Very nice watch--the rose gold color is attractive and stylish, watch dial is pretty, numbers are large and easy to read, and I really liked the watch band. However, the watch face is very large and I have very small wrists and hands, so it looked a little ridiculous on me. I returned it simply due to it's large size. I would love it if Fossil made a "mini" version of this same watch--would not hesitate to order a smaller version. As always, the return process was painless--thanks Amazon for your excellent customer service.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.