Lyft BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Dirty Heads Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on November 21, 2013
Been eyeing this watch in the store for months but did not purchase it. When I finally was ready to purchase it was gone from stores! Found it and so many other choices on Amazon. Originally wanted it in turquoise but ultimately settled on the bone because it goes with everything I wear. I love this watch!! I have a very small wrist and was very impressed with how many holes in the strap. It will accommodate so many sizes!
on December 16, 2013
I got this watch for a friend's birthday. I almost kept it because I liked it so much (I'm getting one for Xmas). The designers did a perfect balance between a large watch face and a very delicate and feminine watch strap. Fossil always makes a great product, that is basically the only watch brand I've ever purchased. I can't wait to get one for me!
on June 4, 2013
Nice quality. The band matches anything because it practically blends in with your skin. The design on the face is very subtle, you can only see it clearly when the light hits it right. Mine had some flaws in the pearl face. Other than that, very nice.
on October 22, 2013
I am satisfied with the product - it is sooo pretty. i would recommend it because it is both casual and elegant so it fits an almost everything, being skin colored. Take into account that the metal part (the watch itself) is rather tall - It can be scratched easily.
on September 5, 2013
This watch fits well on my small wrist. That is important to those small wristed women out there. It also works for those with larger wrists. It is not the most comfortable watch in the world, but I do think it is a great watch...love the design.
on April 3, 2014
My husband got me this watch for our anniversary. I love it because its fashionable and practical so it met both of our standards. I wear it everyday and it goes with everything I own. My friend even ordered the same watch in black after she saw mine.
on July 13, 2013
I bought this watch for my wife for her birthday, and she simply loved it. I was afraid that is was going to be a small size watch, but is a perfect size for ladies. Not to small, but not too big. She is very happy with it.
on November 22, 2013
At the time of selection, the band colour as seen online seemed appropriate to requirement. However, upon arrival, it was noticed that the colour was actually a few shades off and didn't seem to have the same effect unfortunately.
on February 14, 2013
I absolutely love this watch! Its of good quality, comfortable on my wrist and I love the look of it. Very modern, yet sleek and classy. Definitely made a great gift to myself. :)
on August 1, 2014
Beautiful watch, but I returned it because the color of the band looked like a sickly version of my own skin tone and just creeped me out.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.