BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Fossil Women's ES3204 Riley Silver and Gold Tone Watch
Color: Silver/Gold/Champagne|Change

on October 14, 2015
This watch is beautiful! It took me a few days to get used to the size because it's almost as big as a man's watch. But, now I'm loving it and I don't have to squint to see the time! I've gotten tons of compliments and it truly goes with any outfit.
review image
on March 23, 2015
A MUST SEE!!
Stunningly beautiful watch! Even shinier & more sparkling in real life than in your advertisement picture! Great watch for great price!
My husband gave it to me as one of my
christmas gifts & I AM JUST LOVING IT!!!
on February 19, 2015
This is a beautiful watch but for those like me that are far sited, I wasn't able to see the face without glasses. It's a big face but the hands are light enough against the background that for me, it was too hard to see.
on May 27, 2014
I love my new watch. It arrived early and looked just like the picture. I've had it for 3 months now and it still looks and works great. I can wear this watch dressed up or down....great all around watch.
on March 28, 2014
Great watch. Love all Fossil watches. This didn't require a trip to have the band resized, fit perfect. Looks far better than picture does it justice. Glad I bought it.
on September 29, 2015
I'm in love with my watch. I got it on time, great packaging, looks just like in the picture. I have been wearing it for a while now. I have dropped it several times (and my heart sinks each time) , but not even a little scratch. I have small wrist so I had the handle shortened, no big deal, and it doesn't look bulky or anything. I will definitely buy more of this brand
on September 24, 2017
LOVE this watch. I've never had a name brand watch before, just some from target or Wal-Mart that scratched up easily but this watch holds its own. I wore it all day yesterday and was pretty active and it received no scratches. This didn't really come with any instructions as far as setting the chronographs so I have yet to figure that out. But is very hefty, has some weight to it but not over bearing, it is supposedly waterproof but I won't be wearing it in the shower.

It is very shiny, beautiful watch, came in a nice box, it is a little large on me so I will have to get some links removed. I got mine as a deal of the day so I wound up only paying $58.xx for it which is way cheaper than most stores.

I will keep this updated if I notice any color fading or anything out of the ordinary.
review image review image review image
on April 14, 2015
I received this watch quickly (on a Sunday no less), and I feel it looks exactly as pictured on the site. The time is easy to read. It's a beautiful watch for the price.

My only complaint is that I found it small for my wrist. A question was asked about the length of the band, and there were no good answers provided. Luckily, Fossil will ship you two links for free if you pay $3.99 for shipping. Hopefully adding the links isn't too difficult. (If it is, this watch is going back.) My friend at work bought a similar Fossil watch from amazon last year, and her band was plenty long enough for my wrist AND she didn't have to add any links to hers. Bummer I have to wait up to three weeks to wear my new watch. And even bigger bummer that Amazon doesn't list the band length on the site. There's a guy at my work who's a watch guru, and he said the band is 6 3/4". I tried measuring it, and it looks like he was spot on.
on September 28, 2013
I highly recommend this watch it's the same as the picture and very nice and it works perfectly. I am satisfied with this product,
on May 16, 2014
I have personally purchased about 5 of this particular watch. It never ceases to amaze me. People just love it. This though seem to come with a somewhat shorter band. Please be careful when making your purchase to verify the origin of the movement (watch engine) you are buying. This watch movement should be Swiss or Japanese, other non-critical components can come from far east.
There are alot of clones in the market.