Fossil Women's ES3526 "Riley" Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The Fossil "Riley" timepiece boasts a classic stainless steel silhouette accented with dazzling crystals.
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features deployment clasp, stainless steel construction, day-date-24 hour subdials
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet with white plastic center links. Fixed silver-tone bezel set with crystals. White dial with luminous silver-tone hands and alternating Arabic numeral and crystal index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands. Three multi-function sub-dials displaying: 24 hour, date and day of the week. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Solid case back. Case diameter: 38 mm. Case thickness: 11 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 18 mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: date, day, hour, minute, second, 24 hour. Casual watch style. Fossil Riley Multi-Function White Dial Stainless Steel Ladies Watch ES3526.
Founded in 1984 when timepieces were created more for function than fashion, Fossil began to transform this notion with its unique combination of vintage 1950s Americana design and affordably accessible cool style. Adding to their collectability were the one-of-a-kind, trademark tins that came with the watches that mixed a creative spirit with a sense of humor. These iconic boxes are nearly as popular as the watches they hold and are regularly collected and traded throughout the world at flea markets, antique shops, and on eBay.
Today, Fossil produces over 300 different styles of watches in a continuously changing lineup. While the majority of designs are created by in-house designers, Fossil has reached out to such contemporary artisans as product designer Philip Starck and famed architect Frank Gehry (designer of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain) to create uniquely modern timepieces. In addition to style innovations, Fossil has also helped introduce innovative technologies into watches, such as the Wrist PDA that ran the Palm operating system. Fossil also offers complementary lines of small leather goods, belts, handbags, sunglasses, jewelry and apparel.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- ASIN: B00HFYZ0NG
- Item model number: ES3526
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 18, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Fossil|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Watches now a days are more of a jwelery rather than a time telling machine. So little glitter helps there. if you are half minded, go for it and you wont regret it.