|Price:||$80.81 & FREE Shipping.Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$34.19 (30%)|
- Round rose gold-tone watch with grooved white dial featuring Roman numerals at quarter hours and date indicator at 6 o'clock
- 36 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Leather band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Designed for the girl with a certain charm, Jacqueline is the watch that pulls it all together. A green leather strap paired with our signature steel case makes it a tomgirl classic.
- Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 5 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01BM5NTNQ
- Item model number: ES3988
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 8, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Fossil|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||36 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band Material||leather calfskin|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||12 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Date display|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||100 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The negatives that lost a star are the following:
-The knob is partly discolored, it seems to be dark blue spots??
-The picture online showed a subtle rose gold, this is more bronzy and vivid rose gold (as pictured in Fossils other blush watch w earrings package). I should have guessed but I assumed the photo was correct. It took me a little to get used to it but I actually quite enjoy the color now.
-The watch arrived with the battery running... so I have no idea how many hours I've now lost?? And the screen protector is on the face but there are specs under it. I think someone opened and returned, but if it is not new, it should have been discounted.
Otherwise I absolutely love! I'll try to post a photo later because the photo is what really sold me on this! - UPDATED: you can tell in side view photo that this is a bronzer rose gold. Goes with golds fabulously, silver is ok too.
Most recent customer reviews
If you’re not as worried about brands, this timeless piece will do just fine