- Mass Market Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Signet (March 1, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0451195612
- ISBN-13: 978-0451195616
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.9 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,130,649 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Foster Child: A Biography of Jodie Foster Mass Market Paperback – January 1, 1998
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 20 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you want to know how Alicia Foster became JODIE Foster, read the book. I'm currently being a Josephine to two abused stepkids and this book shed some light on a potential eventuality in my life. Buddy, thanks for preparing me for a Josephine rollercoaster.