- Plastic frame
- Plastic lens
- UV380 protection coating
- Lens width: 53 millimeters
- Bridge: 18 millimeters
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our lenses are built for ultimate clarity and visual comfort including:
- Polycarbonate material to minimize scratching
- 5-layer anti-reflective coating to minimize glare from screens and fluorescent lighting
- UV380 protection
- Optimized pupillary distance for more visual comfort
Foster Grant Multi Focus Reading Glasses
3 Lens Strengths in 1
Tired of taking your glasses off and putting them on as you switch between activities such as reading and working on your laptop? Wish you didn't have to peer over your glasses as often as you do? Foster Grant has the solution with its latest innovation in reading glasses, Multi Focus Advanced Reading Glasses. Multi Focus Reading Glasses feature three strengths in one pair of reading glasses so you can read, work on your computer and interact with others without having to take your glasses off.
- For Reading: Your normal strength
- For the Computer: Slightly less than normal strength
- For Interacting: Half normal strength
Multi Focus Readers are available in a wide variety of magnification strengths:
- + 1.00
- + 1.50
- + 1.75
- + 2.00
- + 2.50
- + 2.75
Foster Grant is the market leader in eyewear. Foster Grant is the #1 most recognized brand among Reading Glass consumers, and each year sells over 100 million pairs of eyewear.
The Multi Focus Reading Glasses collection features several optical-inspired contemporary and classic styles for men and women. All Multi Focus readers are equipped with metal spring hinges that provide more comfort when worn and more durability than other readers. Our reading glasses are quality control tested to ensure that every pair meets the Foster Grant standards.
Using Foster Grant Multi Focus reading glasses is easy! Select your normal magnification strength (eg. +1.25 or +2.50), which will be visible through the lowest portion of the lens. As you move your eyes up while looking through the lens, the level of strength will decrease. The result: optimal viewing for computer work and looking across the room.
- Not available for sale in New York and Quebec.
- Attention: Ready-to-wear non-perscription glasses are not intended to replace prescribed corrective leneses or examiniations by an eye care professional. Continous eye check-ups are necessary to determine your eye health status and vision needs.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 7.7 x 1.7 inches
- Item model number: 1015509
- Date First Available: October 28, 2014
- ASIN: B00NHUUT42
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Gaoye Progressive Multifocus Reading Glasses Blue Light Blocking for Women Men,No Line Multifocal Readers with Spring Hinge
Foster Grant Conan Multifocus Glasses
Foster Grant Men's Braydon Multifocus Rectangular Reading Glasses
Foster Grant Sawyer Men's Rectangular Multifocus Glasses
Foster Grant Zera Women's Oval Multifocus Glasses
|Size||53 mm||Medium||54 mm||54 mm||54 mm||53 mm|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update July (6 months after purchase): Unfortunately my first pair was fine from Christmas (purchase) to summer band. In July the frame unexpectedly broke through the nose pad for no apparent reason; I'm guessing the frame is too brittle and/or the lens at 2.5 diopters was slightly too large or too thick for the frame to keep holding it in the heat of summer. The glasses are still useable, but the crack across the nosepiece is a gap of about 1 mm and this "bites" the nose skin. I've ordered a new pair because I really like them otherwise, and I'm hoping this pair was just a "fluke." If the new pair snaps on it own in the same way, I'll update my review again more negatively. I'm holding back two stars because I expect readers to last longer than six months. The plastic frame needs to be MORE plastic and less brittle.
I am new to having to wear reading glasses - everyone jokes how it's a birthday gift around 50 years old yet it's no gift. While some of the glasses can be stylish, I find them to be annoying and uncomfortable. Annoying to take on and off and then have to carry them for the few minutes that I'll need them again - maybe just to read a menu. Uncomfortable because I don't need them most of the time so I end up putting them on my head and then they are just an uncomfortable headband. Well, these are different!!!
Foster Grant Multifocus are a different kind of reading glass.
1. They are stylish. To be honest, I ordered 4 different style in order to choose which ones to buy for my husband and myself. I chose the Conan style and he chose the Sawyer style. Honestly it was hard to choose between the Sawyer and the James as both looked great on him. The James are a bit smaller, plastic frame while the Sawyer were a bit more squared off, a bit wider, and metal frame. I might keep the Sawyers as a second pair for myself! All were stylish just each a bit different.
2. They are honestly multi focus so I don't need to take them on and off. For me the best part of this is to be able to type on my laptop, turn my head to read a piece of fine print on paper and then return to the computer screen to type. Ahhh! No more taking my glasses on and off again and again. I probably won't walk around in them yet that brings me to the next point.
3. They are comfortable. While the multifocus says that you can leave them on to be able to look straight ahead for distance, I didn't find this the most comfortable - while not blurry, it was just a bit straining. So...I put them up on my head. Wow! Foster Grant has wonderful spring arms so they are a very comfortable head band! yeah!
While not the least expensive, I am very very happy with our new Foster Grant Multifocus glasses and will be buying more!
I appreciate other purchasers' reviews and that is why I choose to write them now. Amazon reviews help me choose which products to buy. I sort product choices by Average Customer Review to help decide which item to choose. I didn't find a lot of reviews for Foster Grant Multifocus as they are quite new. I have found customer reviews to be very helpful and hope that I am paying it forward by providing this review. Thank you to Foster Grant for making this nice product and to Amazon for selling it and shipping it so quickly. I love Amazon!