Fotag OBD2 16 pin to DB9 RS232 Serial Port Adapter Cable Diagnostic Extension Cable with Power Switch to Avoid Battery Drain 1.5M 5ft
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【ULTRA SLIM】The OBD2 16 Pin to DB9 RS232 Female Port Cable is ultra slim and flat for superior flexibility and durability.
- 【POWER SWITCH】 With power switch,we designed the useful power switch of this OBD cable to prevent battery damage.
- 【8 PINS OUT】The pin-out is : (OBD II : DB 9) = (4,5:1), (4,5:2), (6:3), (7:4), (14:5),(10:6),(2:7),(15:8),(16:9) ; The on/off switch controls 16:9 connection. This cable is not 16 pin out, it is 8 pin out, please reference the product picture.
- 【NOTE:】This cable is not meant to be plugged directly into a computer’s serial port. It's just a cable with two different types of connectors on each end.this is not a signal convert level adapter.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Please be mention clear,Be sure and understand your application before selecting this cable
The pin-out is : (OBD II : DB 9) = (4,5:1), (4,5:2), (6:3), (7:4), (14:5),(10:6),(2:7),(15:8),(16:9) ; The on/off switch controls 16:9 connection.
It's just a cable with two different types of connectors on each end,this is not a signal convert level adapter.
1 × OBD 16 Pin to DB9 RS232 Port switch Cable
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This cable is an cheaper than the similar $17 cable, and it has Prime shipping unlike the $7 cable. Unlike either of those, it even has a power switch to prevent connected devices from draining the car's battery. I use this with an Arduino CAN-bus shield, and it works perfectly. The connections are snug, the power switch works, and there are even little thumb screws if you want the serial port to be more sturdily attached. I'm docking 1 star due to the fact that there's a very short description and due to the lack of a disclaimer, someone could easily confuse this for a full interface cable.