Other Sellers on Amazon
2 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Fotasy 16mm Cine Movie C Mount Lens to Canon EOS M EF-M Mirrorless Camera Adapter, fits Canon M1, M2, M3 M10 Mirrorless Camera
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This adapter allows you to use 16mm Cine Movie C Mount Lens to fit on Canon EOS-M Mirror less Digital Camera M1 M2 M3.
- Works on Canon EOS-M Mirror less Digital Camera, M1 M2 M3
- Pals note this adapter does NOT fit Canon 6D, 5D Mark III II, 7D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D, 350D, Rebel T4i, T4, T3i, T3, T2i, T2, SL1
- Maintains Infinity Focus on Lens
- There is no electrical contacts in the adapter ring. Exposure and focus has to be adjusted manually. Automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other functions will not operated with using this adapter.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Auto Adapter - Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lens to Canon EOS M (EF-M Mount) Mirrorless Camera Body - with Full Automated Functions
Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter - C-Mount CCTV / Cine Lens to Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Camera Body
Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter, for Canon EOS EF, EF-s Mount lens to C-mount Movie Cameras and CCTV Cameras
Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter - C-Mount CCTV / Cine Lens to Canon EOS M (EF-M Mount) Mirrorless Camera Body
Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter - C-Mount CCTV / Cine Lens to Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||fotodiox Inc.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 4 x 4 in||4 x 3 x 2 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||3.15 x 3.15 x 1.77 in||4 x 3 x 2 in||1 x 1 x 1 in|
Fotasy Pro Lens Adapter, allows 16mm Cine Movie C Mount Lens to be used on CANON EOS M EF-M Mount Mirror less Camera
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* You have to enable custom function 7 "Release shutter w/o lens". I think this is what the first reviewer ran into.
* I believe it works with all FD lenses.
* It DOES NOT work with all FL lenses.
Some FL lenses have a bump near the iris pin. The iris pin in the adapter is set too far forward for these lenses and collides with the bump. You cannot mount lenses with this bump. My FL 135 f/2.5 mounts and works. My FL 50 f/1.8 and FL 35 f/2.5 do not.
I can't find an example of a FD lens with this bump, so I don't believe this is a problem if you have FD glass. I would have given 5 stars but the company didn't study the FL mount, and doesn't make any note of the incompatibility with some FL lenses. If they had just checked during the design stage they could have moved their pin back a hair and it would work with everything.
That said, I'm getting another one. I'm going to cut off the adapter pin so everything clears, and just lock the pins on my "bump" FL lenses into place with a small screw or something.
7/15 Update: got my second adapter. You can remove the adapter iris pin with a tiny screw driver. With this mod the "bump" FL lenses fit fine. You just need to fix the lens iris pin to the stop down position.
As others have said in their reviews, to make this work you need to turn on one of the custom functions to enable taking a picture "without a lens installed." Otherwise it won't work.