Other Sellers on Amazon
2 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Fotasy 16mm Cine Movie C Mount Lens to Canon EOS M EF-M Mirrorless Camera Adapter, fits Canon M1, M2, M3 M10 Mirrorless Camera
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This adapter allows you to use 16mm Cine Movie C Mount Lens to fit on Canon EOS-M Mirror less Digital Camera M1 M2 M3.
- Works on Canon EOS-M Mirror less Digital Camera, M1 M2 M3
- Pals note this adapter does NOT fit Canon 6D, 5D Mark III II, 7D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D, 350D, Rebel T4i, T4, T3i, T3, T2i, T2, SL1
- Maintains Infinity Focus on Lens
- There is no electrical contacts in the adapter ring. Exposure and focus has to be adjusted manually. Automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other functions will not operated with using this adapter.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Auto Adapter - Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lens to Canon EOS M (EF-M Mount) Mirrorless Camera Body - with Full Automated Functions
Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter - C-Mount CCTV / Cine Lens to Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Camera Body
Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter, for Canon EOS EF, EF-s Mount lens to C-mount Movie Cameras and CCTV Cameras
Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter - C-Mount CCTV / Cine Lens to Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter - C-Mount CCTV / Cine Lens to Canon EOS M (EF-M Mount) Mirrorless Camera Body
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||fotodiox Inc.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 4 x 4 in||4 x 3 x 2 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||3.15 x 3.15 x 1.77 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||4 x 3 x 2 in|
Fotasy Pro Lens Adapter, allows 16mm Cine Movie C Mount Lens to be used on CANON EOS M EF-M Mount Mirror less Camera
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm looking forward to Amazon selling the Canon EOS-M2 in North America and Europe, and will likely buy several more of these adapters.
This adapter does exactly what it says it does. It takes great pictures once attached to your Canon EOS M. Beautiful Bokeh possibilities by attaching a fast lens like the Canon FD 50mm 1.4 lens. I have also used Canon FD 28mm 2.8 and works great as well.
Pros: Easy to attach. Works great. Doesn't add too much bulk.
Cons: No autofocus on your camera and you have to manually set your aperture.
Definitely recommend for Canon EOS M users, who want to have access to old Canon lenses (which can be found for cheap on Ebay and similar sites)
* Remember to set custom function 7 to : Release shutter w/o lens for it to work with your camera.
If you want to shoot video with your EOS-M then you might already be willing to pay $100s for a lens with a "de-clicked" aperture and manual focus. It's fairly easy to de-click many of the FD lens's and with this adaptor you can start using old and in expensive FD lenses for manual video. My 50mm looks great, though you will want to add a variable ND filter if you want to shoot wide open in bright light.
Many FD primes can be had for under $100 and the small flange distance of the EOS-M body makes it a perfect match for just about any lens type. For FD lenses, this adapter is great, but you might also want to look into other lens mounts as well. Just keep in mind that these old lenses don't have any electronics, so you'll have to use manual focus and manually set the f-stop, great for video, but a little trick for photography.
I've used lens adapters before which can't allow the lens to focus to infinity. Not a problem on the EOS-M. Since it's mirrorless, the lens can be mounted extremely close to the sensor, and the EF-M mount does exactly that. Any SLR lens has to clear the swinging mirror, and are thus mounted much further away. This means an SLR lens on a mirrorless camera can be positioned perfectly even when additional metal is added between the body and lens. This adapter pulls it off flawlessly, at least in my case.
I'm using an old 50mm f/1.8 FD lens from Canon I pilfered from my Mom's old 35mm SLR, and getting beautiful images. After using kit lenses for so long, I've forgotten what an f/1.8 depth of field looked like! When I used a cheap Olympus lens and adapter on my Canon T3i, it jiggled and wobbled so much, I ended up having to secure the adapter and lens together with silicone adhesive. Not this combination -- the three elements fit together like Canon made it all themselves. Well, they made the body and the lens (albeit 30 years apart), but Fotasy played their part admirably.