Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Fotasy VNH Multi-Color Neck Strap & Cleaning Cloth for Canon Fuji Nikon Olympus Panasonic Pentax Sony Cameras
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.10. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Material: Durable Cotton Yard
- Vintage and Timeless Style
- Universal Strap Fits for All Brands of DSLR Camera
- Total length: 142cm; Strap length: 68cm; Strap width: 3.8cm
- The strap is made of nylon and the hook and plate made of metal for durability
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||6 x 1 x 4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Multi-colored||LC-006B||White and Brown||Gold||White and Black||Blue (Flower)|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 4 x 6 in||7 x 0.3 x 1 in||—||8.5 x 4.61 x 13.27 in||—||1.54 x 50.79 x 0.12 in|
Vintage Multi-Color Neck Strap for Canon Fuji Nikon Olympus Panasonic Pentax Sony cameras. Fotasy Premier Lens Cleaning Cloth.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The color of the strap is a little less vibrant than the pictures, but truthfully I like it even better that way. It made my weenie original canon strap look like trash, and I love showing it off. I'm always getting compliments on it! The type of fabric used for the print-side of the strap isn't soft and fluffy, but this was expected. It kind of has that rough, indie fabric that I have a weird attachment to, so I like it just fine. Any of those tumblr-hipster-photographers will look awesome with this strap.
I give this four stars instead of five because the way they attach--it's kind of a pain to attach them and I'm sort of impatient and stupid and if it were like velcro or buckles or something, I would probably be a little more satisfied. It'd probably look a little better than having two huge knots on either side of my camera, too, lol. That is definitely a personal preference though. This is coming from the person who can't undo a D-ring belt, let alone put it together.
For the price, you really can't beat it. I spent my winter break in Europe with a friend who happened to have the exact same strap--great minds think alike. Not that I'm planning on switching out my strap any time soon, but if I were, I'd definitely come back to this seller.
I purchased the EzFoto Multi-Color Neck Strap with some hesitation. I loved the design based on the photo, but I was skeptical about the level of quality since the strap was, at the time of purchase, under $10. When I received the camera strap, I was pleasantly surprised with the design and durability of the item.
* the design and pattern colors of the strap are well represented in the photos
* the quality of the strap: durable, made well
* width of the strap is approx. 1-1/2" wide
* the directions on the box are somewhat confusing, very small illustration (pay attention to how you take off your old strap!)
* the inside of the strap is not the softest; I am not sure the material, but I think it is polyester (it reminds me of grosgrain ribbon). The texture is not really bothersome to me, but may be something to consider if you have sensitive skin or will wear the strap for extended periods of time.
Overall, I am pleased with the EzFoto Multi-Color Neck Strap and would recommend it to other photography enthusiasts.
By the way, I am 5.7 so not so tall that it would effect the strap that way in length...