Foto&Tech 3.5 mm to Male Flash PC Sync Cable 14-Inch Coiled Cord with Screw Lock Suitable for Nikon, Canon, and most DSLR cameras Pocketwizard Miniphone PC1 (1 PC)
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connect most DSLR cameras to most strobes
- Sync cable provides a stable connection for your flash triggers
- Used to trigger external flashes
- 14 inch coiled cable stretches to approximately Max 54 inch
- 3.5 mm jack plug to male flash PC sync with screw lock to provide a stable PC connection
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Package Height||0.5 x 4.2 x 6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.05 pounds|
Foto&Tech 3.5mm to male flash PC sync cable has a lot of function, you not only can attach the flash to the cameras Sync terminal/socket with it, but also can attach the flash receiver to the mololight with it, it will work on most flashes that take a single pin plug. With the sync cord, you can attach the flash to the cameras sync terminal. The cable will work on most flashes that take a single pin plug. Professional spring PC sync cable, can be extended to 54 inch. It has a screw lock,so the cable can be locked with the pc socket of the camera. Cable Unstretched length: 14.5 inch, cable Max stretched length: 54.5 inch.
Top customer reviews
So here's what I like about these cables:
1. They are one of the few 3.5mm to PC sync cables with a screw type PC sync connectors that I've been able to find online. There are other more recognizable photo brands with these cables, but they do not have the screw-in connector. Even Pocket Wizard does not offer this option with their cables in their online store.
2. The springy cables give you a little bit of extra protection, should the cable get accidentally pulled.
3. They are inexpensive.
What I don't like:
1. The quality is not great at all. This will be the third set I've purchased in a little over a year. The cables on my off-camera flashes are holding together well, because they barely move and are rarely exposed to any physical stresses. My on-camera flash cable gets a bit more knocked around and I find that any moderate bump or twist causes the connector to break on the PC sync end. However, because they are so cheap, I just toss them and move onto a replacement.
Only downside is that even though I bought the 3 piece set... it came with only a single carry pouch which was odd.
EDIT: 6th Dec 2014
As stated by others, after a month of using the screw connector piece came right off. I'm ordering another set since the other two I ordered are sill working for now and currently the need overshadows the inconvenience of carrying a spare cord for location shoots. Will update if things go bad. Rating updated to 4 stars.
EDIT : 13th June 2014
The other cords connector came off as well. A huge let down since our ancient pocket wizard cords are still going strong. Rating update to 3 stars.