Fotodiox NP-F Battery to V-Mount Battery Converter Power Adapter for LED Studio Panels
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adapts inexpensive Sony NP-F batteries to replace a costly V-mount battery
- Power your lights or rig setup with inexpensive and common NP-F style batteries
- Fully compatible with Fotodiox LED Panel lights, such as: LED-500AVL, LED-1000AVL, LED-1000ASVL
- Use two of the same size batteries for best results (ie: two NP-F750)
- 24-Month Manufacturer Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Don't want to spend big bucks on expensive, large-capacity, li-ion batteries? Utilizing the power of 2x NP-F style batteries, this adapter allows you to power a variety of products; from LED lights to cameras rigs, for hours at a time. This is a perfect solution for powering Fotodiox Pro LED Studio Lights when on the go. Whether utilizing NP-F550 or NP-F750 batteries, this adapter is an inexpensive alternative to power your gear. You can have multiple, inexpensive NP-F batteries on stand-by to ensure you never run out of power. The NP-F to V-mount Battery Adapter increases your flexibility when shooting on location by allowing you to adapt Sony NP-F batteries to gear already running on V-mount batteries. This provides an inexpensive, alternative battery option for your Sony V-Mount gear.