- Series: Bradford Books
- Hardcover: 904 pages
- Publisher: The MIT Press; 1st U.S. Edition, 1st Printing edition (November 21, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0262161125
- ISBN-13: 978-0262161121
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 2.2 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,725,015 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Foundations of Cognitive Science 1st U.S. Edition, 1st Printing Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Michael I. Posner is Professor of Psychology at the University of Oregon.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The price of this volume has increased substantially since I reviewed it. However, those good chapters are certainly worth the price of a used copy for the student who wants to learn about cognitive science.