- Series: The International Library of Critical Writings in Financial Economics, 8 (Book 8)
- Hardcover: 640 pages
- Publisher: Edward Elgar Pub; Reprint edition (May 31, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1858987504
- ISBN-13: 978-1858987507
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 6.8 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,765,773 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Foundations of Continuous Time Finance (The International Library of Critical Writings in Financial Economics series) Reprint Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Edited by Stephen M. Schaefer, Tokai Bank Professor of Finance, London Business School, UK
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?