- File Size: 804 KB
- Print Length: 292 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1783643056
- Publisher: The Open Bible Trust (January 1, 1993)
- Publication Date: January 1, 1993
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HTBY21G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,140,632 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #543 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Criticism & Interpretation > Exegesis & Hermeneutics
- #1575 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Criticism & Interpretation > Exegesis & Hermeneutics
- #376252 in Books > Religion & Spirituality
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $1.00 (10%)
The Foundations of Dispensational Truth Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He suggests opening the Bible and letting it speak for itself by putting a passage in outline form ("a structure") to find the scope of what the words mean. It is so refreshing and eye-opening. At the beginning, when he said something that disagreed with what we had been taught, we closed his book and downloaded every verse on the subject to see what the Scripture said. We were amazingly shocked to find that his view was the Scriptural one, ours was tradition. We have been doing this for several years now, and it just gets progressively sweeter.