- Series: Institute of Public Administration of Canada Series in Public Management and Governance
- Paperback: 453 pages
- Publisher: University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division; 1 edition (July 3, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0802096506
- ISBN-13: 978-0802096500
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,006,231 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Foundations of Governance: Municipal Government in Canada's Provinces (Institute of Public Administration of Canada Series in Public Management and Governance) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
'This volume provides solid empirical evidence and a sound foundation for future policies and legislative initiatives that may be contemplated by Canadian policy and Law- makers. Overall, this book delivers a comprehensive, insightful, and absorbing account of the intergovernmental relationships between municipal and provincial governments within Canada.' (John Meligrana Urban studies Journal, vol 48: June 2011)
About the Author
Andrew Sancton is a professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Western Ontario.
Robert Young is a professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Western Ontario and Canada Research Chair in Multilevel Governance.
Browse award-winning titles. See more