- Series: Routledge Recommends
- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (November 5, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1138235830
- ISBN-13: 978-1138235830
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,492,003 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Foundations of Mobile Media Studies: Essential Texts on the Formation of a Field (Routledge Recommends) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Jason Farman is Associate Professor of American Studies, University of Maryland, USA.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|