- Paperback: 704 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Third edition (January 3, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1605475734
- ISBN-13: 978-1605475738
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 8.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (41 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #498,806 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Foundations of Periodontics for the Dental Hygienist Third Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Titles for medical residents
Featured Lippincott resources for medical residents. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Susan Gorman, Tri-State Business Institute, Erie, PA -- "I utilize all of Jill Nield-Gehrig's texts within my curriculum. I feel that the material is presented in such a way that beginning dental hygiene students can easily understand."-Susan Gorman, Tri-State Business Institute, Erie, PA
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?