- Series: Cambridge Monographs on Particle Physics, Nuclear Physics and Cosmology (Book 32)
- Hardcover: 638 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (May 30, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521855330
- ISBN-13: 978-0521855334
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 1.4 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,435,060 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Foundations of Perturbative QCD (Cambridge Monographs on Particle Physics, Nuclear Physics and Cosmology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
"This book fills a gap and provides a detailed and pedagogical exposition of an important aspect of perturbative QCD."
Stefan Weinzierl, Mathematical Reviews
Giving an accurate account of the concepts, theorems and their justification, this book is a systematic treatment of perturbative QCD. It relates the concepts to experimental data, giving strong motivations for the methods. Ideal for graduate students starting their work in high-energy physics, it will also interest experienced researchers.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?