- Series: Oxford Chemistry Primers (Book 93)
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (November 16, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198503601
- ISBN-13: 978-0198503606
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 0.3 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,130,538 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Foundations of Physics for Chemists (Oxford Chemistry Primers) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"It may be unfashionable in certain quarters to say so but some physics, in particular, is essential for chemistry.... [T]his primer is a worthy addition to a good series - one that all chemists and their teachers should find useful. I, for one, shall certainly find it very helpful in my own teaching."--Chemistry and Industry
About the Author
Dr. Gad Ritchie, Physical and Theoretical Chemistry Laboratory, South Parks Road, Oxford O.X.1 3Q.Z. Dr. D.S. Sivia, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Chilton, Oxfordshire O.X.11 0Q.X.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|