- Series: Foundations of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Hardcover: 864 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 6 edition (October 8, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416066675
- ISBN-13: 978-1416066675
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.7 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (117 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #60,159 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Foundations of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: A Clinical Approach, 6e 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Featured resources for clinical rotations
Explore these titles for clinical rotations. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
This book was easier to read than other nursing textbooks. Pertinent information are in highlighted boxes, very helpful. I liked how there were little stories about different psych patients that helped with memorization.
This review is supposed to be for the seller but I can't delete it now because it isn't an option. I have not used this book yet, I will be starting my 3rd semester in nursing school in the fall & I will use it then.