- Series: Developments in Nanotechnology, Vol 2 (Book 2)
- Paperback: 364 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (October 9, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 2884490019
- ISBN-13: 978-2884490016
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #748,680 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Foundations of Ultra-Precision Mechanism Design (Developments in Nanotechnology, Vol 2) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Warlight" by Michael Ondaatje
A dramatic coming-of-age story set in the decade after World War II, "Warlight" is the mesmerizing new novel from the best-selling author of "The English Patient." Pre-order today
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"This collection is a lovely opportunity to explore many of the aspects of precision engineering that makes it a continuing challenge and joy for all those who work in the field.."
-D.B. Debra of Stanford University
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The price is high, but worth it.