Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Four Color Personalities For MLM: The Secret Language For Network Marketing Paperback – December 19, 2014
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover,"" illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Pre-order today
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"Awesome, informative book for understanding how to talk and sell to different color personalities. Very easy to read and understand." - Melody A Roper, Amazon.com
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book also helped me identify the strengths and weaknesses in my Yellow personality!!!! I would recommend this book to anyone, especially people in network marketing!
1. Influence = Money
Speaking a person's language is the first step towards influence
2. A five star review means that I love this book.
This book is a handy tool in unique ways, i.e.,
- Helps people asses personalities so that they become handle-able
- In a business like MLM, understanding a few people is more important than what's going on in the whole world
- Readers using Pareto principle will understand that what we need is a very small number to bring about major change
- If one can use this to understand even ten people, then, the needed words can be applied to draw them in
- Can be extended to understand people in general business
Color Your Future: Using the Character Code to Enhance Your Life is something which was introduced to me ten years earlier, however, I hadn't tried it. My bad. I feel, these two books have something in common.
This book focuses on the area of MLM to keep it easily applicable.
Lay out, structure 4/5
Value for money 4.5/5
I highly recommend
If you want to be a master communicator, this is the book for you, it is not only a great network marketing training, but it will increase your effectiveness when you communicate with others, including your kids!!
You will become a "multilingual" communicator. It will give you an amazing advantage over 99% of the competition (the other 1% will read an apply this book :-))
This is not a very in depth treaty on Freud, Erickson or Star Trek Mr Spock theories , this is the book perfect for the rest of us! it is fun and easy to read, I read it in one day with my wife, we laughed, we cried (of happiness), and we are now recommending this gem to our organization..
Buy it, read it and use it, specially if you are in our organization..:-)
With that said, Tom makes it clear this is not an in depth book on the intricacies of personality profiles, but gives a very simple basic overview with how it pertains to and how to utilize them in your Network Marketing business.
This is a great read and everyone in Network Marketing should go through this material.
Taylor Clouse Nutrition Expert