- Hardcover: 384 pages
- Publisher: Profile Books Ltd; Main edition (June 2, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1861972342
- ISBN-13: 978-1861972347
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 1.3 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #652,293 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Four Elements: Water, Air, Fire, Earth Hardcover – June 2, 2005
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
It is a down-to-earth, sky-high romp through reality: every page an eye-opener. -- Tim Radford * Guardian * A book of popular science so replete with illuminating facts that they seem to ricochet about like volatile atoms. * Financial Times *
About the Author
Rebecca Rupp has a Ph.D in cell biology. She has written on various topics for many magazines and has published several books. She lives in Vermont with her husband and three sons.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|