- Hardcover: 250 pages
- Publisher: WindRush Publishers; First edition (December 2, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0985909714
- ISBN-13: 978-0985909710
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (56 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #476,510 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Four Percent: The Story of Uncommon Youth in a Century of American Life (1st Edition) Hardcover – December 2, 2012
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Michael S. Malone is one of the world's best-known technology writers. He has covered Silicon Valley and high-tech for more than 25 years, beginning with the San Jose Mercury News as the nation's first daily high-tech reporter, where he was twice nominated for the Pulitzer Prize for investigative reporting.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?