Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Four Seasons: Autumn 2009 Paperback – September 16, 2009
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover,"" illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Pre-order today
From the Author
FREEBIES from Selena Kitt!
- In the Barn
- A Twisted Bard's Tale
- Hannah's Choice
Want MORE Selena Kitt?
- Site: selenakitt.com
- Blog: selenakitt.com/blog
- Facebook: facebook.com/selena.kitt
- Facebook Fan Page: facebook.com/selenakittfanpage
- Twitter: twitter.com/selenakitt
- Google Plus: plus.google.com/101627530110642476844/posts
- Goodreads: goodreads.com/author/show/2741079
- Shelfari: shelfari.com/authors/a2484923/Selena-Kitt/
- Yahoo group: groups.yahoo.com/group/selenakitt
- Linked In: linkedin.com/profile/view?id=57452842
- APPLE App: itunes.apple.com/us/app/selena-kitt/id449598789?mt=8
- ANDROID App: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onseeker.selenakitt&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5vbnNlZWtlci5zZWxlbmFraXR0Il0
About the Author
Selena Kitt is a bestselling and award-winning author of erotic romance fiction and erotica. OVER A MILLION BOOKS SOLD! Her writing embodies everything from the spicy to the scandalous.
When she's not pawing away at her keyboard, Selena runs an innovative publishing company (excessica.com). She does bellydancing and photography, and she loves four poster beds, tattoos, voyeurism, blindfolds, velvet, baby oil, the smell of leather, and playing kitty cat.
Her books EcoErotica (2009), The Real Mother Goose (2010) and Heidi and the Kaiser (2011) were all Epic Award Finalists. Her gay male romance, Second Chance, won the Epic Award in Erotica in 2011. Her FREE story, Connections, was one of the runners-up for the 2006 Rauxa Prize, given annually to an erotic short story of "exceptional literary quality," out of over 1,000 nominees, where awards are judged by a select jury and all entries are read "blind" (without author's name available.)
She can be reached on her website at selenakitt.com
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|