$17.99 ($8.49 / Ounce)
FREE delivery: Thursday, Dec 15 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Four Sigma Foods, Inc.
($8.49 / Ounce)
($8.06 / Ounce)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Four Sigma Foods, Inc.
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Adaptogen and Mushroom Blend Balance Mix by Four Sigmatic | Adaptogen Supplement with Ashwagandha, Moringa, Holy Basil, Reishi, Chaga and More | Natural Stress Relief and Immune Support Supplement
The Was Price is determined using the 90-day median price paid by customers for the product on Amazon. We exclude prices paid by customers for the product during a limited time deal.
|Price:||$17.99 ($8.49 / Ounce) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|You Save:||$1.65 (8%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Immune Support|
About this item
- THE AYURVEDIC ABILITY OF ASHWAGANDHA — We’re all more stressed out and “plugged in” than ever before. Organic Ashwagandha powder (Indian Ginseng) has been used for centuries in traditional medicine for its stress reducing, adaptogenic benefits, claims that have been backed up in scientific research. We’ve combined this extract with organic Eleuthero root extract (Siberian Ginseng), and Holy Basil extract (Tulsi) to create this mind-calming, body-balancing, magnificent mixture.
- YOUR DAILY DOSE OF SUPERHERO — Herbal adaptogens are known for their ability to help the body and mind ADAPT to stress and find balance. This natural stress relief supplement uses a wide variety of calming adaptogens, an immune booster mushroom complex, and additional superfoods, which all work together to help you balance the demands of your busy life.
- MUSHROOMS TO MELLOW YOUR MONDAYS — Extracted Chaga mushroom powder has been used for centuries for its incredible immune defense properties. Extracted Reishi mushroom powder helps calm the mind and support occasional stress. These two dynamic mushroom extracts are combined in our adaptogen powder blend to provide your body an elegant, calming balance.
- MIX. SIP. BALANCE — Earthy and cinnamon-y, each scoop dissolves quickly in coffee, tea, or your favorite smoothie. Heck, we even add it to soups and baked goods. Perfect for our vegan, paleo, keto, dairy-free or gluten-free friends. No carriers, fillers, or caffeine added, so you can sip it any time. Pho real!
- SCIENTIFICALLY SPEAKING, THIS IS PRETTY MUCH MAGIC — Functional mushrooms have been used around the world for centuries to improve productivity, immune support, and more. Unfortunately, the majority of the mushroom supplement market aren't mushrooms at all, but rather the mycelium (basically the root system). At Four Sigmatic, we bring only the best of nature to your daily routine, so we always use the mushrooms' fruiting bodies which contain 15x more active ingredients than the mycelium!
From the brand
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certification (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
From the manufacturer
Stay Calm in Times of Stress
Adaptogen Blend has 8 adaptogens: reishi, cordyceps, panax ginseng, ashwagandha extract, amla, schisandra, tulsi (holy basil). and gynostemma (1600mg total). These are all non-toxic, and safe for long-term use. They help your body to balance and adapt to occasional stress.
Adaptogens are naturally occurring, non-toxic substances that can help protect your body from stress by stabilizing and optimizing a host of physiological functions. Rather than serving a single targeted purpose, an adaptogen will (ahem) adapt its healing properties to whatever your body specifically needs at a given time.
Add to Your Existing Routine
This Earthy + Ginger tasting powder blends easily into coffee, tea, juice, smoothies, soups or oatmeal. Just add 1 teaspoon, keep calm, and carry on.
Mix. Sip. Balance.
- Perfect when you need to a chill pill or pick-me-up, day or night
- Each tin has 30 1 teaspoon servings
- Blend 1 teaspoon into your favorite hot drink, juice, smoothie
- Add to recipes like soups, chocolate desserts, or overnight oats
- Vegan, paleo, caffeine-free
200mg of the extracted fruiting bodies of pure, linden long-grown red reishi mushroom, free from fillers and carriers.
200mg of wild-harvested Siberian Chaga mushroom. Made only from wood-grown fruiting bodies, it is organic, non-GMO, and free from fillers and carriers.
200mg of organic moringa, a nutrient dense superherb.
175mg of orgainc ashwagandha, one of the most powerful herbs in Ayurvedic healing.
200mg of organic tulsi. This adaptogen is also known as Holy Basil and helps to support stress management.
Also known as Siberian ginseng, eleuthero is an adaptogenic root used in traditional Chinese medicine and folk medicine in Russia and Korea.
175mg of the superfruit and beauty adaptogen amla.
175mg of organic schisandra berries. This fruit is also called wu wei zi, which means the fruit of the five flavors.
Organic Cinnamon and Yacon
These super spices not only add a delicious flavor, but have antioxidant properties for your skin.
Ask Us About Our Quality
Your health and safety are our top priority. Each batch goes through extensive in-house and third-party lab testing to ensure quality and safety.
We are Four Sigmatic
Bringing Everyday Magic to the lives of all.
Four Sigmatic exists to help you fit elevated wellness in throughout the day to meet the demands of modern life. We do this by pairing the world's most nutrient dense ingredients with daily staples like coffee, cacao, protein, and skincare. We use only proven superfoods that are easy to add to your daily routine. They'll even save you money when you swap them in for your coffee shop favorites!
We're really not like everyone else
- We created Shroom Rooms in LA and NYC where all drinks are on the house.
- We renovated an old school bus, named it Mauri and are driving around the country sampling mushrooms. ‘Shroom ‘Shroooom!
- We're a fully distributed team—because going to the office every day is a snoozefest.
- And we'd love for you to join us!
Say hello to our Adaptogen Blend, which helps your body adapt to just about anything. Adaptogens are superfoods that help your body adapt to occasional stress and find balance. So whether you need a pick-me-up or a put-me-gently-down, this spicy, earthy blend will add much needed zen to your life. Now in a 30 serving tin!
BALANCE WITH SUPER SHROOM & HERBS
Imagine never having to pull jar after jar of superfood powders from your kitchen cupboard again. Now, all you need is just one tin of our high-powered Adaptogen Blend that features 1600mg most widely researched adaptogens. Adapt-o-what?? Adaptogens are naturally occurring, non-toxic substances that can help protect your body from stress by stabilizing and optimizing a host of physiological functions. Rather than serving a single targeted purpose, an adaptogen will (ahem) adapt its healing properties to whatever your body specifically needs at a given time. Adaptogens are safe for long-term use, and non-habit forming, so sip any time of day!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 3 x 3.63 inches; 2.12 Ounces
- Item model number : Adaptogen Blend Pwdr CANISTER 30serv 60g
- UPC : 816897020584
- Manufacturer : Four Sigma Foods
- ASIN : B07964CRRX
- Best Sellers Rank: #431 in Amazon Launchpad (See Top 100 in Amazon Launchpad)
- Customer Reviews:
Organic Chaga, Reishi, Moringa, Tulsi, Ashwagandha, Eleuthero, Amla, Schisandra, Cinnamon, Yacon
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't want to speak for others, but as it stands for me, I'm a grown a** woman who is lucky enough to be blessed with the ownership of serving spoons, so I don't need all these protein and supplement companies supplying me with more things to recycle! It would be super radical to see one of these companies finally grasp that concept and stabalize their product..
Pros: It dissolves well in warm water. The taste is earthy and not bad.
Cons: I felt like a zombie the next day.
I took the Adaptogen Blend in the evening. I slept really good, soundly. However, the next morning, I felt exhausted to the point of unfunctional. I had to take the day as an R&R day. I could not function. The feeling I had was just really tired, and mentally zoned-out. As if I had partied all night-long and was trying to function on 2-3 hours of sleep.
The zombie feeling was horrible, so I will not try Adaptogen Blend again, I'm afraid of getting that same result. I don't have the luxury of taking R&R days whenever I feel like it.
As I mentioned, I really wanted this Adaptogen Blend to work for me. This may work for someone else, just not me. I am disappointed, as I only used the product once. I am now left with a product that I can not use.
For reference: I am in my 50s, and I do not have issues sleeping. I bought the product to help with daily environmental stress. I used the small scoop that comes with the product, I took exactly 1 scoop to make my tea.
A suggestions: Perhaps is to have samples at a price of 1 packet at $1 or $2.
I bought the Four Stigmatic Mushroom Blend Defend as well. I will be writing a review for it. I did not do very well with it either. Again, another disappoint and $26 down the tubes.
UPDATE: I tried to write a review for the Four Stigmatic Mushroom Blend Defend, but it no longer appears on my list for product reviews. I am not sure if it is because the Adaptogen Blend and the Defend Blend are from the same company. Since I am no t able to write a separate review for the Defend Blend, I am placing it here below.
Four Stigmatic Mushroom Blend Defend
The following day this tea blend made me feel out of sorts.
Pros: Dissolves well, and doesn't taste bad.
Cons: Out of sorts, sluggish feeling.
As with the Adaptogen Blend, I had my evening tea using the Defend Blend. I slept very well. The next morning, I woke-up sluggish and out of sorts. I did not feel zombie-like as the Adaptogen Blend left me. I just felt lethargic and just not feeling like my normal energetic self. As opposed to the Adaptogen Blend, I did not have to take an R&R day, but I felt blah all day.
As the Adaptogen Blend, I will not be taking the Defend Blend again. I do not like this feeling of lethargy. I can't function like this.
I used the small scoop that comes with the product, I took exactly 1 scoop to make my tea Defend Blend tea.
Again, this is how my body has reacted to these blends. It may help others. Another disappointment with this company and product. I highly suggest sample packets so people can sample first before having to pay $26 for 2oz cans.
My purpose of buying the Defend Blend was to supply my aging body with good immune support.
By Kathy M on September 25, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.