$13.37 ($14.86 / Ounce)
June 9 - 12
Ships from: Cozy Farm Sold by: Cozy Farm
$12.56 ($13.96 / Ounce)
June 8 - 15
Ships from: Natural Nutrient Sold by: Natural Nutrient
Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping
73% positive over last 12 months
99% positive over last 12 months
99% positive over last 12 months
Organic Instant Coffee Powder by Four Sigmatic | Arabica Instant Coffee Singles with Lion's Mane, Chaga and Rhodiola | Mushroom Coffee Instant Mix for Better Focus and Immune Support | 10 Packets
Purchase options and add-ons
|Flavor||Think w/ Lion's Mane & Chaga|
|Caffeine Content||50 Milligrams|
About this item
- AN INNOVATION IN INSTANT COFFEE — After carefully roasting and brewing the shade grown, organic coffee beans, we concentrate our adaptogen coffee by evaporation, and finish it off by spray-drying it into a pure, delectable, instant coffee powder. We take organic mushroom coffee very seriously, which is why we also third party lab test each batch for the utmost quality, ensuring each serving will deliver 50mg of caffeine (about half of a regular cup of organic coffee).
- WHY WOULD WE EVER CREATE INSTANT MUSHROOM COFFEE? — We love organic instant coffee, but it has its downsides. We took 250mg of organic Lion's Mane powder (per serving), a functional, nootropic mushroom, which has been used around the world for centuries for increased focus and creativity, and combined it with our delectable, fair trade, organic coffee powder. This unparalleled pairing means no jitters, and hours of crash-free FOCUS.
- RISE AND REALLY, TRULY SHINE — Each cup of instant mushroom coffee contains 250mg of wild-harvested, organic Chaga. Known as "The King of Mushrooms," Chaga got its title from its incredible immune-supporting effects. Chaga is absolutely loaded with antioxidants. In fact, it is one of the most antioxidant-dense foods on the entire planet!
- THE VIGOR OF THE VIKING ROOT — Our organic instant mushroom coffee powder in particular is infused with Rhodiola Rosea – an ancient adaptogen traditionally used to support endurance, reduce stressors, and boost brain function. We source this resilient organic Rhodiola Rosea extract wild grown from one of the world’s harshest environments, the mountains of Tibet.
- SCIENTIFICALLY SPEAKING, THIS MUSHROOM COFFEE IS PRETTY MUCH MAGIC — Functional mushrooms have been used for centuries to improve productivity, immune support, and more. Unfortunately, most organic mushroom coffees on the market don't use mushrooms at all, instead using mycelium. At Four Sigmatic, we bring the best of nature to every day, so we always use the mushrooms' fruiting bodies in our organic instant mushroom coffee which contains 15x more active ingredients than the mycelium!
Frequently bought together
From the brand
Climate Pledge Friendly
Products with trusted sustainability certification(s). Learn more
Product Certification (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.2 x 3.2 x 2.2 inches; 0.96 Ounces
- Item model number : 871749
- UPC : 764050047025
- Manufacturer : Four Sigma Foods Inc
- ASIN : B00ZWA7LQ4
- Best Sellers Rank: #371 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #3 in Instant Coffee
- #9 in Unique Grocery
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Organic Instant Coffee Powder, Organic Chaga, Organic Lion's Mane, Organic Rhodiola
Add one packet to 8 fluid oz. of hot water. Drink this beverage in the morning for balanced stimulation, and at coffee breaks for upgraded enjoyment.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2023