Consider these available items
Four Sigmatic Mushroom Matcha, USDA Organic, Ceremonial Grade Matcha Grean Tea Powder with Lions Mane Mushroom Powder & Ginger, Balanced Energy & Focus, Vegan, Paleo, 60g - 20 servings, 2.12 Ounce
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- TAP INTO YOUR CREATIVITY: Organic ceremonial grade matcha green tea powder meets cognitive supporter Lion’s Mane mushroom extract; Organic ginger to support digestion and add flavor
- BALANCED ENERGY: Matcha has antioxidant properties, caffeine, and L-theanine, a relaxing amino acid, so you get balanced energy to be creative without a crash; You’ll feel energetic, calm, and focused after one cup
- MEMORY, CONCENTRATION, FOCUS: Recognized for cognitive support, 1000mg of Four Sigmatic Lion’s Mane extract powers on your brain; Organic Lion’s Mane is a natural nootropic shown to support memory, focus & concentration
- PERFECT FOR ALL DIETS: Perfect for our vegan, paleo, keto, dairy free or gluten-free friends; Only natural organic ingredients in Four Sigmatic; No carriers, fillers, artificial flavors; All ingredients are naturally farmed or wild harvested
- EASY TO MIX: Mix 1.5 teaspoons of our matcha mushroom superfood powder in hot or cold water; Great natural addition to protein pancakes, waffles or ice cream
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Mushroom Matcha with Lion's Mane
Matcha balances out its caffeine content with the amino acid L-theanine and antioxidant properties. L-theanine is a relaxing amino acid so you'll feel energized without a sudden crash.
Think with Lion's Mane
Organic Lion's Mane supports focus, concentration and productivity. With both short- and long-term benefits, lion's mane mushrooms have been studied for centuries.
Ready to Sip or Bake
Sip in the morning or early afternoon for a creative kickstart, or add it to your favorite sweet recipe. Whether ice cream, shortbread cookies, protein waffles or stack of pancakes, this adds a delightful green tea taste to your favorite recipe.
Mix. Sip. Think.
- Whisk in hot or cold water
- Each reusable tin contains 20 servings
- Drink in the AM or early afternoon
- Mix in non-dairy milk or a natural sweetener
- Easy to add to waffle, pancake, or cookie recipes
Natural, Organic Ingredients
Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha
The highest grade of organic stone-ground matcha for a smooth tea
Organic Lion's Mane
1,000mg of pure, wood-grown organic lion’s mane mushroom extract. Only the fruiting bodies of the fungi are extracted, resulting in a product that's free from fillers and carriers.
350mg of the adaptogen astragalus, which is known to support immune function.
Gives this matcha spicy kick, as well as helps support your digestive system.
Ask Us About Our Quality
Your health and safety are our top priority. Each batch goes through extensive in-house and third-party lab testing to ensure quality and safety. We test for heavy metals, allergens, bad bacteria, yeasts, molds, mycotoxins, pesticides, irradiation, and more. Have a quesiton? Just ask.
We are Four Sigmatic
Bringing Everyday Magic to the lives of all.
We do this with the help of some of the world’s most studied nutrient-dense foods—like mushrooms. Our roots are in Finland where we grew up foraging. We bring this nature-centric Nordic lifestyle to the world. From Finland to New York to Los Angeles, our team of Funguys is dedicated to the Mushroom Mission. Our dream is to serve millions of people around the world with functional superfoods and not take life too seriously along the way.
We really are us, not them. Let us prove it:
- We created a café called the Shroom Room where all drinks are free.
- We renovated an old school bus, named it Mauri and are driving around the country sampling mushrooms. ‘Shroom ‘Shroooom!
- We’re a fully distributed team—because going to the office every day is a snoozefest.
- We created a free Mushroom Academy that teaches about the incredible fungi kingdom.
- And we'd love for you to join us!
Mushrooms, Mushrooms, Mushrooms!
Why Do 'Shrooms?
Simple dietary tweaks can make a huge difference in your life. The easiest way to do this is with the world's most nutrient-dense foods, functional mushrooms. And to make the habit come even easier we pair them with your favorite drinks: coffee, hot cocoa, matcha and lattes.
We Aim To Be:
Certified organic, plant-based, keto friendly, and low calorie, with little to no sugar and modest to no caffeine.
*Certificate # 2018-122556, NOP ID: 5561004649, Issued by CCOF, 2018
First we gather mushroom fruiting bodies from wild forest, or harvest them from our mushroom farms. None of our mushrooms are grown on grain. Then we extract them for a full-spectrum of hot-water and fat-soluble compounds. We guarantee the bioavailability of all the most important properties of the mushrooms.
If you’re looking to curb your daily coffee intake, matcha is a superb choice for the morning or afternoon. While matcha contains caffeine, it also contains L-theanine, a relaxing amino acid, resulting in a feeling of balanced energy for your whole body. There aren’t many drinks out there that can make you feel energetic, calm, and focused all at the same time but our Mushroom Matcha is pretty much everyday magic. In addition to the creative benefits associated of both matcha and our lion’s mane, we’ve included the powerful adaptogen astragalus to protect your body from occasional stress, and a hint of ginger to support digestion and flavor.
Get Creative with Mushroom Matcha with Lion’s Mane Mushroom and Ginger. You can drink in the morning to start your day, sip in the afternoon to give your brain a hug, blend in coconut oil or ghee for a creamier texture, stir in your favorite natural sweetener or sprinkle on waffles or bake with cookies.
All ingredients, Lion’s Mane mushroom, matcha green tea, ginger root and astragalus root are tested against pesticides, mycotoxins, and much more.
Mushroom Matcha with Lion’s Mane mushroom is organic, vegan and paleo. How to use - Stir with hot water. Add ice to serve chilled. We love a dash of nut milk. And if you prefer, a sweetener of your choice (e.g. monkfruit, honey, stevia). Blend into your daily smoothie. Sprinkle on waffles or bake with cookies. And it tastes especially delicious on top of vegan ice cream
Product detailsFlavor Name:Matcha
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.54 x 3.19 x 3.19 inches; 2.1 Ounces
- Item model number : 1291
- UPC : 747989309167 816897020492
- Manufacturer : Four Sigma Foods Inc
- ASIN : B075T8FS8T
- Best Sellers Rank: #89,956 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Organic matcha powder, organic Lion’s Mane dual-extract, organic Astragalus, organic ginger powder
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.