|Item model number||783956542762|
|Item Weight||14.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10.6 x 9.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||10.6 x 9.5 x 4.5 inches|
Fourcase Bluetooth Headphone Compatible IP 7, Wired Earphones Sport Eaubuds Headset with Microphone & Remote Control Noise Canceling Sweatproof Compatible IP XS/XR/ XS Mas, IP 7/8/X/7 Plus/8 Plus
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【How to use earbuds】as this Earphone is a Bluetooth connectivity version.You need to open the Bluetooth on your phone, connect your earphone with your phone, and click the “earphone”device on the other devices on your Bluetooth interface manually.(It will connect automatically The next time when you connect your earphone with your phone in few seconds If your Bluetooth is open )
- 【Volume control】the cord was built in a in-line controller and a high quality hands-free microphone, The controller was designed to play/ pause music/ next track/ previous track/ answer phone calls/ hang up phone calls.
- 【High Performance sound quality】super dynamic deep bass high resolution treble & crisp powerful sound. It has perfect Stereo sound quality, Enjoy full listening comfort with soft, bring you the perfect audio enjoyment.
- 【Noise canceling 】Bluetooth V4.1, CVC 6.0 noise isolation technology, designed with solid sound-insulating material, reduces external noise while minimizing the sound leakage, giving you clear sound.
- 【Ergonomic design】universal headset shape match most people's ears.Ergonomic design allows for ultimate wearing comfort, you wont feel hurt even for an whole day wearing.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Universal headset shape match most people's ears.
Built in Mic and Remote Control
Giving you hand-free voice and clear phone call experience.
How to use
Step 1: Earbuds plug in the Phone, Step 2: Open your Phone, Click the setting, turn on the Bluetooth. Step 3: Find the "Earphone" device and connect it.
Design for Sport
Professionally Designed for music listening requirement In running jogging weight lifting walking and gym training.
Lightweight and easy to carry
Enjoying your music with your earphone wherever, like office, cinema, restaurant, car or travel outside
Fourcase Bluetooth headphones, focuses on creating the best headphone experience.
answer calls and end calls: short press the button ''volume down''.
hang up call: long press the multi-function button.
play/pause: short press once the button ''volume up''.
premium sound quality earphone
awesome sound quality and noise canceling. Great for listening music.
hd noise reduction Microphone to make sure the talking clear.
only 0.45 oz, no pressure to wear, comfortable for your ears.
the "L" And "R" Mark are designed to put it in the right ear.
fourcase Headphones can work seamlessly with your IP 7, 7 Plus,
tablets, Bluetooth-enabled music players and any device with Bluetooth connection. Never miss important calls or messages.
how to use
Step 1: Plug into the phone,
Step 2: open your phone, click the “earphone” device, turn on the Bluetooth.
step 3: find the device and connect it.
●this Headphones own Bluetooth function, connect the Bluetooth before using.
●this Bluetooth function will be connected automatically when you using at next time or in the future.
295 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-6 of 295 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To save other Windows 10 users install time...
Download the driver files from Etekcity's website's home page -- you'll find the Drivers and Downloads link at the bottom of the home page under Support.
Drivers and Downloads navigates to a search page, type in H7PX+ and hit enter (page looks like it doesn't do anything) -- scroll down a bit and you'll find an image result for the headset. Hover over the image and you'll see the Win10 option.
After clicking on the Win10 option, you'll come to a WIN10 zip file that is downloadable (upper menu's download icon) -- download the entire file, unzip it, make sure you have your headset plugged into your usb port then run the setup.exe found in the root folder -- it takes awhile to install.
You'll be prompted afterwards for a necessary machine restart.
That's it! Worth the extra effort.
All in all, these headphones are definitely worth it for the cost, and are just pure excellent.
After less than a year, these headphones have quit working. The audio in the right ear quit working. I bought another pair for less with Prime and they are better quality.
Headband auto adjusts to your head and is comfortable. Ear pieces are soft and cover the ear.
The Volume and Mic controls are located inline and at arms length from the headphones. They are large enough and intuitive to use without looking. The cable is covered in sort of a paracord type material and seems sturdy. Plugs into USB port.
Headphones light up but you have to watch someone else wear it to experience it. If you're wearing them you just have to assume you look cool.
Have always had Turtle Beach in the past for Xbox and PC. This set surpasses the $100 Turtle Beach in comfort and sound.
1. Lights- Both S logos light up as well the mic. If you turn off the mic, then the light will shut off as well. Nice little reminder if it's off.
2. Sound- Love the sound as well the vibration that you can shut off and on.
3. Microphone- With the program you have to install, your voice can change as well. Very good feature. Other than that no issues. Picks up everything I say.
4. Weight- Compared to my old headset, I barely feel this on my head.
5. Cord- Good length, so I don't have to worry about moving back a few inches and something becoming loose.
6. Warranty- Now this is important, if you buy this product hurry up and claim your extended warranty. I claimed mine and it won't expire till May 2019. So I'm guessing they add another year to it.
Cons- Don't worry not that much.
1. More cushion- I feel that their should be more cushion on the ears. My ears do get sore a little but I can just take the headset off for a few minutes.
2. Controls- The module that is used to control the volume, mic, and vibration is somewhat annoying. Would be better if it was on the headset.
3. Longer Microphone- Seems kind of short, but due I have no issues with speaking into it. Picks up everything I say.
Overall this headset is great in my opinion. Even though their are some small cons to the headset I am still impressed with what I bought. So I would say go ahead and buy it. Hope my review helps you find a headset.