- Hardcover: 326 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (March 5, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1420088386
- ISBN-13: 978-1420088380
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.8 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,840,433 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fourier Modal Method and Its Applications in Computational Nanophotonics 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
[The authors] provide researchers and graduate students with a detailed mathematical framework for the sound numerical analysis of nanophotonics phenonema as well as the practical skills and source code required for implementing the Fourier model method on MATLAB. …
―SciTech News, Vol. 66, September 2012
About the Author
Seoul National University Seoul National University, South Korea Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Browse award-winning titles. See more