- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Fovitec when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code Q83NF7GG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on the purchase of a 600 series softbox with a purchase of any 600 series LED panel from Fovitec Enter code BGG5UXSE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on the purchase of a V-Lock Battery with the purchase of any 600, 900, or 1200 LED panel Enter code MLMJ5RYA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fovitec StudioPRO - 1x Bi Color 600 LED Panel - [Continuous][Adjustable Lighting][V-Lock Compatible][Stands Sold Separately]
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Contents: 1x bi color LED 600 light panel
- 93 CRI: variable dialed 3200-5600K color temperature, deliver up to 6040 lux illumination at 1 meter
- Adjustable Lighting: Dial-adjustable, blanced panels can be equipped with filters for diffusion/color temperature changes
- For Video and Photography: Continious flicker-free LEDs make the light ideal for portraits and vlogs
- Safe and Energy-Efficient: Ultra-low heat output and energy usage
- Model Number: S-600B
- Bi Color 5600K/3200K variable dial
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Our StudioPRO Bi Color LEDs let the photographer or videographer control the light temperature in the light panel itself. Thus, making it easier to light scenes with lighting combinations, combine with other existing lights, or create a desired light temperature. Bi Color LEDs provide a greater versatility and convenience without the hassle of filters to change the temperature. Bi Color LEDs have two dials on the back of the panel to adjust the intensity of light emitted at either 3200K or 5400K. Our LEDs are split, half of the panel being 3200K LEDs and the other half being 5400K LEDs. Adjusting the dials will dim the respective LEDs to control the color of the light. Think of this method like mixing paint colors. Adding 3200K will warm, or add yellow, to your light output. Vice versa, adding 5400K will add blue to your light output. With both dials turned the result will be a combination of both.
Bi Color 5600K/3200K variable dial
Composed of 300 Tungsten (3200K) LEDs and 300 Daylight (5600K) LEDs
Dimmable, flicker free dial
Includes diffusion filter
Weight: 8.5 lbs
LED Count: 600
Illumination: 6500 LM at 1 meter
6500 Lux at 1 meter distance
1600 Lux at 2 meter distance
750 Lux at 3 meter distance
V-lock battery compatible
Power adapter included 100V-240V
Panel Dimensions: 15.5"x3"x16"
Barndoors are sold separately.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For me, the ability to adjust the lighting to the temps that I need without having to deal with gels makes operating on set much more efficient. I really enjoy the fact that I can set my camera to work with a particular color temp, and then use this light to blend more light equal to the ambient light. No guess work, and makes life easier on set. For the money, it can't be beat. I've recommended it to all my colleagues and have had several of them state that they were jealous, and a few more have even asked to borrow it already. I have only had it for two weeks.