- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by Fovitec when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code ZEA3X798 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Fovitec StudioPRO 400 Watt Monolight Strobe Flash Photography Lighting Kit for Wedding, Food Blogging, Portrait, Product Photo - (2) 200W/s Flash Head with Light Stands & 20"x28" Softbox
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EVEN LIGHTING: A two light set up with 200W/s each for multiple lighting ratio possibilities
- POWERFUL STROBES: 200W/s for each strobe will provide the power you need to photograph any subject with high detail and accurate color representation (5600K) ensuring your subject will look it's best
- LARGE SOFTBOX: 20" x 28" softbox provides soft window-like light to your subject without hot spots
- EASY SYNC: Multiple options for syncing your strobes to your camera or with additional strobes in your studio via included optical slave, included pc sync cord, or 24Gz radio triggers (sold separately)
- BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Don’t let strobes intimidate you This kit is designed for first time strobe users with beginner friendly controls to help you improve your studio photography
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
(2) 7'6" Professional Quality Aluminum Adjustable Light Stand
Height: Adjustable from 2'3" - 7’6"
Weight: 2.5 lbs
Closed Length: 27"
Stem Screw: 1/4"
Foot print: 2'4"
Base Tube Diameter: 1.5"
Die Cast Aluminum Construction
Quick and Easily Fold
Slip Resistant Rubber Tipped Legs
Black Non-Glare Finish
Quick Release Levers for Smooth Height Adjustments
(2) StudioPRO Premium 200W/s Monolight Strobe Flash Head
Max Output Power: 200W/s
Recycling Time of 1 - 2 seconds
Includes modeling lamp: 75W
Trigger Voltage: 5.6V
Color Temperature: 5600K
Sync Distance: less than or equal to 10 meters
Bowen Speedring system for all Bowens light modifiers
Includes PC sync cord
Includes AC Power cord
Includes light cap for front of monolight
(2) Rectangle Softbox with Bowens Speedring - 20"x28"
Reflective silver interior lining
Translucent front panel to diffuse
Inner diffusion panel can be optional
Bowens speedring adapter
(1) Large Size Carrying Bag for Complete Kit
Easy to use hand strap
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, about the light kit. First of all, I am an amateur photographer on a tight budget, so I needed strobe flashes that worked well, and that didn't cost me an arm and a leg. I researched many light set-ups, at various price ranges. I read reviews, I watched videos, I emailed companies. I chose StudioPRO because they had the best options for the price, and of course their service was awesome. When they arrived, everything worked flawlessly. The tripods are good quality and went up real easily. Preparing the lights was easy (watch the video). The cords are of good quality as well as the build of the lights. They do not feel cheap and flimsy. All the buttons on the lights work great. If you put a trigger on one of the lights, the slave on the other one seemed to work flawlessly. I did use the lights outside one time for fill in flash, and I used two triggers to make sure not to miss a flash....the lights worked great. As for the soft boxes, they work great. Yes, it takes a little time and patience to put them together. My suggestion is to just take your time, and it will happen. Don't force anything. I have a little corner that I can store them in, so I don't break them down every time. As for the storage bag, it doesn't have any interior or exterior pockets to store things in. Everything fits in there just fine (you do have to break down the light boxes), save the boxes the lights came in...or, you can do what I did, I bought relatively cheap padded equipment/camera bag (for the lights, and miscellaneous items), and a tripod bag that will hold both tripods and maybe a couple of umbrellas. Now if my bag gets bumped around a little bit, I feel pretty safe that my equipment is safe. There is still some room in the bag, for a few more things.
So, if you are in the market for some strobe flashes with light boxes, I highly recommend this set. But, don't take my word for it, email StudioPRO.